Analyst - Customer Value (Outbound) at Etisalat Nigeria
Posted on: 24 April, 2014
Deadline: 6 May, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Etisalat Nigeria
Etisalat Nigeria - Etisalat's vision is a world where people's reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel
Etisalat Nigeria is recruiting to fill the below position:
Assist in the development, implementation and measurement of customer retention and customer life-cycle management programmes and campaigns through outbound channels aimed at reducing churn and increasing usage across the value bands on the network
- Develop, implement and measure pro-active and re-active retention programmes to attain and exceed churn targets
- Monitor customers' movements daily across various services such as easylife and homezone with a pro-active usage enhancement campaign aimed at addressing any noticeable decline in various product baskets
- Constantly evaluate churn metrics to immediately implement remedies and improve on campaign business rules when necessary
- Develop other customer lifecycle programmes including win-back and loyalty programmes while maximizing the outbound channels
- Anticipate and identify customer needs and dissatisfaction issues in order to aid pro-active customer engagement
- Analyze outbound campaign results and propose recommendations to the business base on campaign performance and evaluation
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Manager, Campaign Management
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Between one (1) and two (2) years directly relevant post-NYSC work experience within telecoms business environment
- Expert knowledge of competitive environment.
- Consumer trends and trade practices in the industry.
- Knowledge of campaign management solution within telecoms industry.
- Demonstrable data-mining and analytical skills.
- Excellent understanding of customer data analysis, propensity modeling and segmentation techniques.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Etisalat NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Latest Career Opportunity at MTN Nigeria
- Dispatch Riders at Malton Technologies Limited (MTL)
- Sales Representative at Zeta- Web Nigeria limited
- Business Development Manager at IIHT Nigeria
- Product Manager at Gocollate Technologies
- Executive Career Opportunity at MileFriend - SeedStars Academy
- Sales Roles at Oracle Corporation
- Head, IT at Smile Communications