Analyst - Customer Value (Outbound) at Etisalat Nigeria
Posted on: 24 April, 2014
Deadline: 6 May, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
Etisalat Nigeria - Etisalat's vision is a world where people's reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel
Etisalat Nigeria is recruiting to fill the below position:
Assist in the development, implementation and measurement of customer retention and customer life-cycle management programmes and campaigns through outbound channels aimed at reducing churn and increasing usage across the value bands on the network
- Develop, implement and measure pro-active and re-active retention programmes to attain and exceed churn targets
- Monitor customers' movements daily across various services such as easylife and homezone with a pro-active usage enhancement campaign aimed at addressing any noticeable decline in various product baskets
- Constantly evaluate churn metrics to immediately implement remedies and improve on campaign business rules when necessary
- Develop other customer lifecycle programmes including win-back and loyalty programmes while maximizing the outbound channels
- Anticipate and identify customer needs and dissatisfaction issues in order to aid pro-active customer engagement
- Analyze outbound campaign results and propose recommendations to the business base on campaign performance and evaluation
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Manager, Campaign Management
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Between one (1) and two (2) years directly relevant post-NYSC work experience within telecoms business environment
- Expert knowledge of competitive environment.
- Consumer trends and trade practices in the industry.
- Knowledge of campaign management solution within telecoms industry.
- Demonstrable data-mining and analytical skills.
- Excellent understanding of customer data analysis, propensity modeling and segmentation techniques.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Data Entry Clerks at Best Value Providers
- Web Developer (Full Stack) / Programmer at Owntech limited
- Principal at MasterCard
- Jobs at a Leading Telecoms Company - UConnect Human Resources Limited
- Job Openings at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Printing Pre-sales Technical Consultant - Graduate At Hewlett Packard (HP) Inc
- Business Development Manager at EdgeBase Technologies
- Digital Marketing Executive at Aiotaq Integrated Solutions