Google is not a conventional company, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful organizations - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate about their lives as they are about their work.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
- Develop data-driven recommendations that align with client marketing objectives and help them grow by converting online activity into sales, both online and in-store.
- Evangelise web analytics, conversion best practices and adoption of core products/tools (e.g. Google Analytics) to LCS stakeholders including clients, agencies and other relevant third parties.
- Develop and collate best practice frameworks, sales collateral and case studies that sales teams can use to enhance client "conversion savviness".
- Use expertise in conversion to grow clients' business.
- Acquire deep knowledge of the industry, its competitive landscape, client products and key business issues in order to tailor recommendations accordingly.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Demonstrable experience of analytical work with online tools such as Google Analytics and/or Omniture and including SEM, video, text and banner advertising.
- Data-driven and highly analytical, and demonstrated experience of translating data and trends into recommendations, powerful strategies and compelling messaging.
- Excellent project management, interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate effectively with senior executive leadership and strong people influencing skills.
- Proven ability to work cooperatively and proactively with staff inside and outside the team.
- Strong commercial acumen and instinct for business development activities.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale