- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Finance Manager at Medsaf Nigeria
Posted on: 9 January, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Medsaf
Medsaf is a global organization with a headquarter in the United States and a presence in Nigeria. We believe that quality medication is a fundamental human right. Medsaf is a curated medication marketplace for African hospitals and pharmacies. We focus on bringing high quality medication manufacturers directly to pharmacies and hospitals, using our Medsaf platform. Our platform provides hospitals and pharmacies with access to credit, inventory management and logistics. It’s a one-stop procurement service!
- We are currently looking for a Finance Manager (M/F) to join our team in Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria. The key purpose of this job role is to effectively manage both customer and supplier transactions.
Want to be our next Revolutionary?
- If long working hours don't bother you, if you are ready for a new challenge that will not only impact the lives of many people in your country but make you grow as a person and in the business, if you are ambitious enough to be part of a very selective A-team and be part of a fast-growing business, then this is the right position! Amongst many exciting challenges, you will:
Do You have What it Takes?
- Completed University Degree in Business Administration, Mathematics, Accounting/or equivalent experience
- 2+ years in an accounting, financial analyst, or similar businesses.
- Proven track record of personal, academic and professional achievements
- High degree of comfort with analytics, numbers and the capability to draw decisions based on both intuition and data.
- Ability to work in an independent, structured and goal-oriented manner
- Ability to adapt to new challenges in a dynamic and fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects
- Ability to prioritize deliverables and meet demanding deadlines
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint a must
- Fluency in English.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Medsaf career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MedsafSimilar Jobs
- Clinical Manager at A Diagnostics Center
- Company Driver at Salus Trust Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Karferry Limited
- Superintendent Pharmacist at New Healthway Company
- Human Resource Manager at Paramount LifeCare
- Latest Jobs at Green Field Health Management Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Mobihealth International
- Latest Jobs at Peejay Beauty Place & Spa