Contract Marketer at E-Jay Prime Atlantic Limited
Posted on: 9 January, 2019
Deadline: 28 February, 2019
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at E-Jay Prime Atlantic Limited
E-Jay Prime Atlantic Limited, Publishers of RubyPlus Teen Magazine- Africa’s No. 1 Teenage Magazine is currently looking to fill the position of Marketing Executive in its organisation. Our operations allow our employees to work from different locations in Nigeria and Africa in general while maintaining corporate standards. E-Jay Prime Atlantic Limited is an equal-opportunity employer.
- Research markets, demographics, trends, sales results, and other data related to the client's products or services.
- Provide written documents and verbal presentations for each client to guide the creation of new marketing plans and strategies.
- Procure advertisement for organization on specific events.
- Analyze details of competitor offerings, including specifications, market share, pricing, and promotional materials.
- Recommend specific marketing approaches and spending budgets to achieve the client's desired sales goals.
- Assist marketing managers and directors in coming up with focused branding, positioning, and marketing tools for each product or service.
- Work within the client's budget to produce effective promotional materials and advertising opportunities.
- Good teamwork
- Communication and networking ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organization and planning skills
- Commercial awareness
Method of Application
Applicants should send their comprehensive CV, contact address with a functional e-mail address and other relevant details to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about E-Jay Prime Atlantic LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Video Journalist at the BBC World Service
- Creative Director at Kraks Media Limited
- Customer Relations Manager at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
- Commercial Printing Executive at Media Trust Limited
- Financial Writer at Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited
- Fresh Jobs at 234 Naija
- Reporter (Business) at BBC World Services
- Assistant Marketing Manager at Look Media Nigeria