Media Jobs at Lagos State Government Secretariat
Posted on: 24 April, 2014
Deadline: 8 May, 2014
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Lagos State Government
As part of ongoing efforts to reposition the Mass Communication outfits of the State, the Lagos State Government announces vacancies for the post of General Manager in the following organisations:
- Lagos Television
- Radio Lagos
- Traffic Radio
- Interested candidates should possess a minimum of a first degree in Mass Communication or any of the Social Sciences with not less than 15 years cognate experience in Broadcast Journalism.
- The preferred candidate must also have leadership skills and must have demonstrable capacity to manage human and material resources to achieve set Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) within a specified period.
- Current staff of the organisations with requisite qualifications are free to apply.
Method of Application
Written applications with copies of qualifications attached should be submitted within two weeks of this publication at the Office of:
The Permanent Secretary,
Office of the Head of Service,
Public Service Office,
Block 20, Room 103,
Each envelope should be clearly marked "Ministry of Information Advert"
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lagos State GovernmentSimilar Jobs
- Portuguese Translators & Interpreters at TDSP Translators
- Web Master at Nigerian Top Secret
- Graduate Social Media Intern at Iconway Media
- Writers at 24hours Reporter
- Sports Presenters at Winning Blue Communications
- Digital Technical Producer - Igbo at the BBC World Service
- Sales Manager, West Africa (Satellite & Broadcasting) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Female Content Associate at Madivas Mag