Massive Graduate Recruitment (Retail Advisors) at Etisalat Nigeria
Posted on: 24 April, 2014
Deadline: 6 May, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at 9Mobile
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Etisalat Nigeria - Etisalat's vision is a world where people's reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel
Etisalat Nigeria is recruiting to fill the below position:
- Job TypeFull Time
Abuja, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Enugu, Imo, Kano, Kogi, Lagos, Ogun, Osun
- Job Field
Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
NOTE: Applicants are to apply for ONLY one state. Applicants who apply for more than one state SHALL be disqualified. Sell and market Etisalat products in assigned experience centre while providing consistent and quality service.
- Create an outstanding buying experience for the customer
- Create a professional buying atmosphere
- Greet all customers in a professional, friendly, and timely manner, as well as directing customer inquiries
- Assess and profile customer needs with aim to proffer the appropriate product or service
- Problem solve issues in a timely manner
- Perform all direct sales of Etislat's products to end users/customers in assigned experience centre.
- Organise and participate in product education/demonstrations, promotions and activations.
- Report findings on customer related market intelligence (acquired in the course of sales activities) to the Experience Centre Manager for escalation as required.
- Proactively gather current customer data/information and regularly update customer database to ensure reliability and accuracy.
- Log and address customer complaints; escalate appropriate issues and follow-up with relevant personnel to ensure proper resolution.
- Participate in marketing efforts to harness new sales opportunities, including but not limited to outbound calling, and promoting the brand inside and outside the store/retail location.
- Assist with cash handling and deposits as governed by operations control standards.
- Assist with inventory counts as needed.
- Assist in maintaining store appearance, back room, restrooms and individual work area according to the retail store standards.
- Receive and process all payments and provide the customer with additional information as required
- Attend team meetings as required.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Experience Centre Manager.
- Perform any other duties or functions as assigned by the Experience Centre Manager.
- First degree or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Minimum of one (1) year post NYSC work experience
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click on preferred Job Location to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about 9MobileSimilar Jobs
- Team Lead, IT Business and Budget Management at IHS Towers
- Latest Vacancies at FPG Technologies & Solutions Limited
- Solutions Architect at Cousant Connect
- Latest Jobs at Ark Technologies Limited
- Technical Support Engineers at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Job Openings at Riddle Technologies Limited
- HR Manager at Transsion Holdings
- Fresh Jobs at Huawei Technologies