Graduate Telesales Intern at Prepclass Nigeria
Posted on: 8 January, 2019
Deadline: 23 January, 2019
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Prepclass Nigeria
Prepclass is an academic solutions provider offering a customized learning program for each and every student. We have learning programs to fit any family's needs and preferences - whether it's in-home tutoring or online test prep. We by far the largest edtech company in Nigeria by reach, revenue, scale and impact. We are currently in recruiting 1-year interns in Prepclass for the role of telesales.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Telesales intern to contribute in generating sales for our company.
- You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone, whatsapp, email, and other electronic means in a bid to maintain good customer relationships.
- An effective telesales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills.
- They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone, whatsapp, email and other electronic means as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
- The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using call scripts
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. Excel, Microsoft word) and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent knowledge of English Language
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- High school diploma; B.Sc/BA will be a plus
- Proximity to living in Yaba Lagos.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Prepclass Nigeria career website on docs.google.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Prepclass NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Jobs at Skoolmedia Nigeria Limited
- Teachers at James Hope College
- Assistant HR Manager at Greensprings School
- School Vice Principal (Academics) at Silver Valley International College
- Fresh Jobs at S-TEE Schools
- International Education, Migration & Administration Officer at Carpa Education
- External Auditor at Federal College of Agriculture, Ishiagu
- Provost at Benue State University