Accountant Assistant at CWAY Group
Posted on: 8 January, 2019
Deadline: 15 January, 2019
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at CWAY Foods and Beverages Nige
CWAY Group is a multinational company specialized in the production & whole-sale supply of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, foods & beverages industry in countries of Africa & Asia.
- A proven work experience in accounting
- Inventory Stock audit taken
- Accounting documents, accounting subjects, the accuracy of the amount
- The company’s financial records and foreign currency cash management
- Check the management center contact details, and generate statements.
- Trade reconciliation and settlement of forex advances to RMB advance payment.
- Long-term prepaid and intangible assets preparation.
- Prepare company’s accrued account, company's related rent and capital occupation fee.
- Assist the foreign-funded company in completing the statistical work on the monthly tax and registering
- Complete the Customer Order ERP delivery address of multiple customers separate verification.
- Completed the monthly balance sheet and balance sheet inspection
- Preparation of monthly reports
- To complete the monthly financial analysis.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skill.
- Proficient usage of computer systems (Excel, ERP, SAP, Microsoft word etc).
- OND or Graduate in Accounting or Business Administration.
- Male or Female.
- 5 Years Experience in FMCG.
- Our preferred candidate must be between 25 - 35 years old.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about CWAY Foods and Beverages NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Audit Officer at Morison Industries Plc
- HSE Coordinator at Promasidor
- Latest Jobs at Sunflag Nigeira Ltd.
- Latest Vacancies at Unicane Industries Limited
- Job Openings at Winco Foam Industries Limited
- Job Opportunities at The Coca-Cola Company
- Medical Sales Representatives at Elkris Foods Nigeria Limited
- HR Officer at Primera Food Nigeria Limited