Experience Centre Management Jobs at Etisalat Nigeria
Posted on: 24 April, 2014
Deadline: 6 May, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Etisalat Nigeria
Etisalat Nigeria - Etisalat's vision is a world where people's reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel
Etisalat Nigeria is recruiting to fill the below position:
NOTE: Applicants are to apply for ONLY one state. Applicants who apply for more than one state SHALL be disqualified. Ensure the effective and efficient operations of assigned Etisalat experience centre.
- Manage selling and customer service activities in assigned experienced centre and train sales officers on service delivery procedures, to optimise and exceed exceptional service level delivery, and customer satisfaction.
- Analyze sales performance, interpreting trends, and forecasting future sales volumes to maximise profits and for forward planning.
- Initiate and manage relationships with internal and external customers.
- Ensure resolution of customer queries/complaints and comments received at the experience centres and implement measures aimed at guaranteeing optimal customer satisfaction.
- Manage stock levels and make key decisions about stock control by liaising with the distribution function to ensure maintenance of optimal stock levels in assigned experience centre.
- Oversee administrative duties in the experience centre, and escalate issues to relevant units/departments where necessary.
- Facilitate the provision of after sales support to customers.
- Touring the sales floor regularly, talking to colleagues and customers, and identifying or resolving urgent issues.
- Facilitate the conduct of periodic stock counts and perform spot checks to ensure minimal occurrence of stock loss.
- Ensure proper maintenance of all equipment and fixtures in assigned experience centre.
- Responsible for stock inventory and cash management
- Account reconciliation, database build up/data collection.
- Responsible for setting objectives for Retail Advisors and providing feedback, administering regular performance reviews.
- Build sales by identifying and following through on sales opportunities
- Ensure compliance with all health, safety/security, legal and emergency policies and procedures. Liaise with relevant personnel in facilitating trainings for sales officers in these areas as required.
- Attend team/divisional/departmental meetings as required.
- Provide guidance and manage the performance of subordinates.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Manager, Regional Retail Sales.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Regional Retail Sales.
- First degree or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years relevant work experience.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should click on preferred Job Location to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Etisalat NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- People and Culture Manager at Andela
- Front End Designers at Tsaboin
- Quickcheck Business Intelligence Lead at Seedstars
- Technical Advisor - Field Services at GE Nigeria
- Graphics Designers at Zeta-Web Nigeria limited
- Career Opportunities at Airtel Nigeria
- Cloud Sales Executives at Ericsson Nigeria
- Front-End Developers at Jara.ng