The American University of Nigeria, Yola, is seeking a Permanent Infant and Toddler Caregivers. This position is a local one open to indigenous and/or legal residents of Nigeria.
Title: Infant and Toddler Caregiver
Department: AUN Academy
Opening Date: April 22nd, 2014
Closing Date: May 2nd, 2014
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Infant & Toddler Caregiver is responsible for delivering a high quality program for children; in accordance to the Centers guidelines. The position is charged with the responsibility of maintaining a detailed record of each child’s progress.
• At least a SSCE /high school cert or its equivalent.
• One year of experience in an early childhood program serving infants and toddlers.
• Must have (or be willing to obtain) training and experience necessary to develop consistent, stable, and supportive relationships with very young children.
• Communicate effectively with infants, toddlers, their parents, and other staff.
• Provide quality, nurturing care to infants and toddlers enrolled in the program.
• Maintain effective, working relationships with children, parents, and staff.
Other requirements, abilities for the position:
• Demonstrate genuine love and fondness for children
Description of Benefits:
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and job classification as approved by the University.
Suitably qualified candidates should submit their resumes, cover letters and references to email@example.com before the closing date of this publication. The position being applied for should be the subject of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
AUN is an equal-opportunity employer and strives to provide a culturally diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, creed, color, nationality, origin, age, sex, religion, and marital status.