Marketing Consultant at Nimbles Engineering Company Limited
Posted on: 8 January, 2019
Deadline: 30 June, 2019
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Nimbles Engineering Company Limited
Nimbles Engineering Company Limited is a technologically driven company, registered under Companies and Allied Matters Act and other relevant regulatory bodies in Nigeria. Our expertise are in the area of Industrial and Process Automation, Home Automation, Electrical and Control Engineering, Solar Systems and Security Technology. We help in procurement, installation, commissioning and maintenance of automated devices, machines and processes for home and industrial applications as well as professional hands-on training in these skilled areas mentioned.
In other to meet our growth objectives and reach out to our target markets throughout the federation, we are looking for self-managed and experienced professional to fill this position below:
- We are looking for passionate Marketing Consultant who will provide strategic marketing and utilize his/her network of contacts to actively develop and source business in our area of services.
- Study the company profile and operations to understand our marketing needs
- Conduct marketing research to identify industry trends and commercial opportunities
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy according to objectives and budgets
- Prepare detailed proposals and marketing plans
- Utilize your network of contacts to actively develop new business relationships
- Sourcing for business opportunities in our area of services
- Source for Industries and individuals that needs to upgrade their human capital development with our training facilities and programs to enhance their productivity.
- Advise on branding, positioning, communications and other marketing issues
- Give direction to marketing efforts with the most effective tool and method
- Monitor marketing projects and analyse results
- Prepare reports with suggestions for improvements and new ideas.
- Assist marketing manager and directors in coming up with focused branding, positioning and marketing tools for each product and services
- Track sales and feedback as well as adjust marketing strategies as necessary
- B.Sc/B.A in Marketing, Business, Engineering or related fields. M.Sc/M.A is an added advantage
- Proven experience as Marketing Consultant or similar role
- Knowledge of data analysis and market research
- In-depth knowledge of marketing principles and best practices
- Proficient in MS Office/working knowledge of IT
- Use of marketing software (e.g. CRM) is an added advantage
- Apt in writing proposals and reports
- Communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational abilities
- Respect for confidentiality and integrity
- Resilient, flexible and enjoy working in an organization that is undergoing change due to rapid growth.
Remuneration and Benefits
- A good percentage reward and bonus on every close deal
- Your commission will increase as your client base increases
- Regular Training will be conducted at specified intervals by the management to adequately prepare you in order to be better prepared and proactive when dealing with clients..
- Flexibility Without Losing Focus: Your Work Schedules Aren't Restricted By Business Hours of Operation.
- We Guarantee premium service delivery. This will encourage and stimulate the best efforts of Freelance Marketing Executives to market company services confidently and effectively.
- You are not restricted to a particular number of services being provided. Nimbles delivers range of services from Industrial Automation; Industrial Machines Installation, Repair, programming and Maintenance, Home Automation; Automatic Gate Control, Water Tank Level Control, CCTV and Anti-burglar Systems, Solar Energy and Inverters, Professional Trainings and much more thereby giving you several options of marketable products and services.
Method of Application
Applicants should submit their Resume/CV with their full name and contact to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Nimbles Engineering Company LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Niger Construction Limited (NIGERCAT)
- Contract Manager at Consolidated Contractors International Company
- Account Assistant at Tekniteed Nigeria Limited
- Construction Engineer at EPCM Engineers Limited
- CASHES Supervisor/Superintendent at O.K. Isokariari & Sons (Nigeria) Limited
- Team Lead - Legal/HR at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Tranos Contracting Limited
- Lead Market Analyst at Voke Engineering Services Limited