Confidential Secretary at Gulf Treasures Limited
Posted on: 7 January, 2019
Deadline: 11 January, 2019
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Gulf Treasures Limited
Gulf Treasures Limited, your choice Oil and Gas Company was incorporated on 20th April, 1998. We are passionate about continuous improvement and development hence we continue to invest in our business to provide enough energy to meet the needs of our clients in Nigeria and beyond.
- Provide high-level administrative/ clerical support by conducting research, preparing statistical/administrative reports, handling information requests, executing timely, efficient and effective operations of the department, handling office correspondence and filing systems, preparing confidential reports and making travel arrangements.
- Coordinate logistical support for meetings, seminars & departmental events.
- Liaise with clients/customers on behalf of the Management
- Strong organisational, analytical and interpersonal skill
- Strong Verbal and Written communication skill.
- Must be capable of setting priorities, multi task and work under pressure.
- Ability to work well with internal and external customers is essential.
- BA/B.Sc/HND Statistics/Mathematics.
- 3-5 years experience.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Gulf Treasures LimitedSimilar Jobs
- SSHE Coordinator I at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Job Opportunities at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
- Commissioning Engineer (Local) at Onstream Group
- Transport Quality Controller at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
- Business Development Executives at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
- Latest Job Vacancies at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Transport Quality Controller at Hobark International Limited
- Field Technical Assistant at Oleams Oilfield Services Limited