The Candel Company is Nigeria's leading crop yield advancement and production company. As a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team, we need exceptional individuals with the right qualifications, mentality, drive and experience to join our team of professionals.
EXPERIENCE: 5-10 years
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time
JOB FUNCTION: Procurement, Distribution,Administrative, Customer Service
- Analyze the financial impact of proposed supply chain changes, such as procuring, routing, shipping modes, product volumes or mixes, or carriers.
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate supply chain with business systems or processes, such as customer sales, order management, accounting, and shipping.
- Create policies or procedures for supply chain activities.
- Direct inbound or outbound logistics operations, such as transportation or warehouse activities, safety performance and supply chain quality management.
- Establish or monitor specific supply chain-based perfonnance measurement systems.
- Negotiate with suppliers and customers to improve supply chain efficiency and sustainability.
- Plan and implement improvements to internal or extemal supply chain systems or processes.
- Resolve problems conceming transportation, logistics systems, imports, exports and customer issues.
- Supervise the work of supply chain specialists, planners and schedulers.
- Communicate freight transportation information to customers and suppliers, using transportation management. electronic freight information systems, to improve efficiency, speed, and quality of transportation services.
- Recommend optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment, and frequency.
- Analyze all aspects of corporate supply chain to determine the most cost-effective and efficient means of transporting products or supplies.
- Develop risk management programs to ensure continuity of supply in emergency scenarios.
- Direct distribution center operation to ensure achievement of cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness objectives.
- Ensure carrier compliance with company policies or procedures for product transit and delivery.
- Information gathering and Analysis
- Sound analysis of problems, and excellent solving skills
- Proven leadership and interpersonal skills/Strong ethical values.
- A minimum of B.Sc degree (Second Class Honors, Upper Division) in the Physical, Social or Management
- An MBA/M.Sc in Supply Chain management/Specialized training in Supply Chain, Transportation or
- Logistics Management is an advantage.
go to method of application »
EXPERIENCE: 2 years (cognate)
JOB FUNCTION:Accounting, Administration
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time
- Payments, receipts and transactions
- Track all charges and deposits
- Administer payrOll
- Assist in budgeting activities
- Bank Reconciliations and writing of Cheques
- Perform creditors Analysis
- Prepare accounts and financial reports
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Planning and organizing
- Good communication skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Technical knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Proficiency in relevant accounting software
- A bachelor's degree in accounting from a reputable institution with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division;
- An MBA/M.Sc. in accounting and professional certifications are added advantages.
Method of Application
All applications should be sent to: THE CANDEL COMPANY LIMITED firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 weeks of this publication.