Jobs at Turkish Nile University
Posted on: 15 July, 2011
Deadline: 28 July, 2011
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View Jobs posted same day
The Nigerian Turkish Nile University (NTNU) is a private university located in the Nation's Capital established to impart knowledge to individuals of international standard who are sensitive. tolerant, inventive, confident and enterprising youth, willing to face and help tackle the problems of Nigeria. Africa and the World.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the under listed academic positions in the University.
ACADEMIC STAFF CADRE :
Applications are invited for the post of-
1. Professors. Readers and Lecturers (must possess Ph.D. degree in their relevant areas of specialization plus relevant publications and cognate teaching experience at the University level.)
For the following Faculties and Departments
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
1 Department of Chemistry(Petroleum and Petrochemicals Concentration)
2. Department of Physics, Department of Mathematics, & Department of Computer Science
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING.
Department of Electric & Electronics Engineering
FACULTY OF ARTS MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCE
1 Department of English Language and Literature, Department of Business Administration,
2 Department of Economics, Department of Banking & Finance, Department of Accountancy, Department of political Science & International Relations.
NON ACADEMIC STAFF CADRE;
Applications are equally invited for the post of-
Confidential Secretary (must possess M.A. in their relevant areas of specialization, fluent in English language & be computer literate).
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants are expected to submit 4 copies of their application letter and Curriculum Vitae with the following data:
Name in full (Capitalized surname first), Post desired, Place & date of birth, Nationality, Marital Status. number & ages of children if any. Address (Home. postal and e-mail. telephone nos.), Educational Institutions attended with dates. Professional qualifications Specializations with dates, Previous and present employers & positions held with dates, interest, awards. distinctions and publications - Names and addresses of referees competent to attest to applicants academic and professional abilities. Referees must send their reports directly to the office of the registrar. Applications and all supporting documents are to be hand delivered no later than two weeks from the date of this publication.
NOTE: Contacted applicants are to come with original copies of their documents and be fully ready for interview which will include sample lecture of the applicant's respective discipline where applicable.
Office of the Registrar,
Nigerian Turkish Nile university, plot 681, Cadastral Zone COO, .Jabi Airport Road Bypass, Abuja.
Contact: 08033438956 &
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Home Lesson Teachers at Mind Smith Limited
- Vice - Chancellor at the Dominican University, Ibadan
- Latest Vacancies at Premier International School
- Teaching Jobs at Kiddies Acess Centre
- Head of Training School at a World Class Co-Educational School - Bradfield Consulting
- Academic and Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at the Nile University of Nigeria
- Teaching Vacancy at Randstad
- Teacher at Bethany Preparatory School