Web Developer at Fesadeb Media Group
Posted on: 4 January, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Fesadeb Communications Limited
Fesadeb Media Group - We are the leading media organisation in the housing /construction sector in Nigeria-owner of the Largest Home Expo (Abuja housing show) owner of the award winning Housing Development Programme on AIT Network, Owner of Housing Time on Ray Power 100.5fm and owner of the Largest Housing News online portal in Nigeria.
Web developer with skills in digital marketing
- Understanding of social media marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
- Ability to meet deadlines
Requirements and Skills
- Demonstrable web development skill with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Corel Draw and Illustrator. very good knowledge of social media and ads.
Minimum Qualification Requirements
Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- social media marketing and promotion of ads.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fesadeb Communications LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Video Journalist at the BBC World Service
- Creative Director at Kraks Media Limited
- Customer Relations Manager at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
- Commercial Printing Executive at Media Trust Limited
- Financial Writer at Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited
- Reporter (Business) at BBC World Services
- Fresh Jobs at 234 Naija
- Assistant Marketing Manager at Look Media Nigeria