MoboFree Ltd (www.mobofree.com) – venture-backed mobile social marketplace which connects social network and board of classifieds. MoboFree.com allows buy, sell or swap stuff with trusted people from all over Nigeria.
Project has more than 3 million registered users and is Top 8th site in Nigeria according to Opera State of Mobile Web.
MoboFree headquarters are based in Lithuania, company has local office in Accra, Ghana and opening new branch in Lagos, Nigeria.
MoboFree is looking for smart and hard working individual with active contact base in media agencies, FMCGS, telco companies, mobile operators, leading web market players, etc.
. Lead business development and sales activities in Nigeria, ensure meeting revenue and growth targets.
· Build relationships and develop long-term partnerships with local industry players (mobile operators, biggest local portals, etc.) in order to achieve growth targets
· Develop ideas and create proposals for sales and marketing to clients by market sector
· Formulate needs for clients and prepare creative proposals with account manager team in MoboFree HQ
· Grow MoboFree digital sales in GH/NG markets
· Create and manage advertisement customer data base
· Support existing customers
· Prepare sales presentations, align them with product manager team
· Respond to and aggressively follow up sales inquiries by post, telephone, and personal visits
· Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information
· Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys
In future: Hiring and supervising of local sales agents.
· At least 5 years of experience in advertisement, consulting areas
· Active contacts with biggest advertisement buyers in Nigeria
· Active contacts in FMCG sector
· Active contacts in all agencies in Nigeria
· Mobile environment know-how in Nigeria
· Has closed large advertisement deals for accounts in Nigeria before
· Has managed a client portfolio for long time, retaining them
· Very transparent (important for remote communication with the CEO, team)
· Hard working and (can do 3-5 meetings in a day)
· Strong negotiation skills
· Must be disciplined and ready to report on daily basis
· Focused on big deals (should come from previous experience with large clients)
· Self-motivated and goal oriented person who is ready deliver results fast
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should please send your resume (CV) to email@example.com