Vacancy at Niger Mill Company
Posted on: 15 July, 2011
Deadline: 28 July, 2011
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Golden penny
SHIFT MILLER /ASSISTANT MILLER
To Run/operate the Company's Mill
Age between 30 - 40
Very Analytical, Smart, 'Energetic, Result Oriented/Goal Driven
Interpersonal skills very essential
Ability to work long hours/over the weekends
Must be computer literate.
1 B.Sc or HND in Engineering, Food Technology, Chemistry or any related Sciences
2 Diploma in Milling Technology
3 School Certificate (WASC/SSCE) with five (5) Credits including Mathematics and English Language
4 Must have worked as a Shift Miller / Asst. Miller in any Flour Mill for at least five (5) years for Shift Miller and three (3) years for Asst. Miller post qualification.
5 NABIM Certificate will be added advantage.
Salary and fringe benefits are competitive and negotiable.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Applications stating Names, Age, Contact Address, Qualification, Mobile Phone No. (s), and relevant Experience in candidate's own handwriting should be addressed to:
Human Resources Manager
Niger Mills Co. Ltd
79, Murtala Mohammed Highway
P.O.Box 339, Calabar
Cross River State.
All applications should be received within two (2) weeks from the date of this advertisement.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Golden pennySimilar Jobs
- British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Graduate Warehouse Assistant Recruitment
- Sales Executives at a Leading Manufacturing Company - Whytecleon
- ICT Hardware Support Officer at Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited (PAN)
- Job Opportunities at SABMiller
- Business Development Officer at a Furniture Manufacturing Company - Corporate Culture Company
- Career Opportunity at Procter & Gamble Co.
- Job Openings at a Multinational Firm - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Job Openings at KHS Machines Nigeria Limited