Career at Qatar Airways
Posted on: 17 April, 2014
Deadline: 16 May, 2014
View Jobs in Aviation / Airline
View All Jobs at Qatar Airways
Qatar Airways - Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages and Doha based employees receive a range of allowances and enjoy a tax-free income.
Ref No: QR4985
Job Function: Commercial
- In the role of Reservations Supervisor you will plan, supervise and support the reservations and ticketing team with the aim of achieving optimal passenger satisfaction and consistent service levels.
- You will encourage teamwork, consistency of service and proper coordination.
- Responsibilities will include preparation of staff rosters, assisting staff and customers to resolve difficult issues pertaining to Reservations and Ticketing whilst working towards reducing customer complaints and errors.
Qualification and Requirements
- To be successful in this role you should hold a relevant degree and a recognised lATA or Airline Advanced Passenger Tariff and Pricing Course.
- You will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a supervisory role within the travel trade industry.
- The successful candidate will show a proven ability to manage room sales with due regard to the revenue and will have a sound understanding of mathematics and world geography.
- To be successful, you will be competent with Microsoft Office packages; having a working knowledge of Amadeus will be an advantageous.
- It is essential that you have excellent presentation skills along with advanced English language skills in both written and oral communication.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Qatar AirwaysSimilar Jobs
- Driver/Mechanic at Pete Ground Services Limited