Jobs At Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 17 April, 2014
Deadline: 24 April, 2014
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View Jobs posted same day
Michael Stevens Consulting - An automobile company with branches in the major cities in Nigeria is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Sales Manager.
- Identify objectives, strategies and action plans to improve sales and earnings.
- Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximising business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
- Responsible for managing the sales team, developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organisation’s presence throughout the Country.
- Initiation and development of the annual marketing plan of the Company.
- Ensure that all activities of the sales executives are in accordance with the Company’s Policy.
- Responsible for the planning, recruitment, direction, organisation and control of sales executives and sales representatives to accomplish specific objectives.
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of the sales team by establishing a system of reports and communications involving sales reporting lines, sales meetings, and any other instrument necessary for the achievement of the Company’s goals and objectives.
- Plan and implement a specific appraisal system that describes the responsibilities and performance standards for each member of the sales team.
- Set individual territory sales and commission targets and administer the commission plan.
- A first degree from a reputable institution
- Minimum of 5 years experience selling cars
- Must be resident in Abuja and married
- Must be computer proficient
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candiates should send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Entry-level Front Desk Personnel (Female) at Inesfly Africa Limited
- Jobs at Stream Insight Limited
- Multimedia Designers at Thinkshifts Limited
- IT Manager at a Multinational Shopping Mall - Talent Bureau
- Sales and Marketing Executives at Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited
- Retail Shop Manager at a Multinational Textile Company - eRecruiter Nigeria
- Retail Sales Associates at Audacious Business Concept Limited
- Graphics Design and Social Media Intern at Zerofinance Nigeria