Job at Cummins Inc.
Posted on: 17 April, 2014
Deadline: 30 April, 2014
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Cummins Inc.
Cummins Inc. is a $18 billion, Fortune 200 company and the world’s largest independent producer and distributor of diesel engines and related components. Our continued success globally is predicated on the capability and extent of our product range, our commitment to new technology and the quality of our people.
We are recruiting for the position of:
Ref No: 1400013A
Responsible for most complex activities associated with general ledger, financial/operating reports, and/or budget analysis.
- Performs complex duties related to preparation and analysis of financial information to record transactions, prepare financial reports, and review and verify accuracy.
- Compiles, consolidates, and conducts complex analysis of accounting and financial information.
- Prepares balance sheet and profit and loss statements, consolidated financial statements, and other accounting schedules and reports.
- Conducts research and analysis on complex issues, and prepares strategic recommendations to management based on analysis.
- Identifies control weaknesses, communications to management, and operates in a lead capacity in making remedial changes to tighten and enhance controls and mitigate risk.
- Makes appropriate journal entries to general ledger.
- Leads monthly and annual reconciliations and close activities for assigned accounts.
- Coaches less experienced Accountants.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Intermediate level of relevant professional work experience in the field of study required.
- College, university, or equivalent degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required. Progress toward Certified Public Accountant, Certified
- Management Accountant, Chartered Accountant or similar certification preferred.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should Click Here To Apply Online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Cummins Inc.Similar Jobs
- Western Development Company Limited (WDCL) Fresh Job Recruitment
- Jobs at Weststar Vehicle Care Limited
- PMC Construction Manager at Penspen Nigeria
- Technical Sales Manager at a Fast Growing Company
- Car Worshop Supervisor at AutoDoc Car Repairs
- Sales Engineer at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Agronomist at Hakar Engineering
- Accounts Officer at O.K. Isokariari & Sons Nigeria Limited