Upstream's mission is to revolutionise the way companies market to consumers through cutting edge technology. This is an opportunity to collaborate with like-minded people in an environment that embraces individual differences and diversity.
We offer a challenging and stimulating environment in which employees have the opportunity to work on a vast range of complex projects at the forefront of technical innovation. We are looking for creative, enthusiastic and open-minded individuals to join our innovative team to help both drive our success and uphold our existing reputation within the marketing technology world.
Upstream is recruiting to fill the position of:
The position reports to the Head of Engagement Management in the Mobile Operator Business Unit. It is a key role liaising between the client and Upstream’s internal execution capabilities - ensuring the timely and successful delivery of complex mobile marketing campaigns throughout the world. This role is ideal for a candidate with high potential who wishes to be rewarded for outstanding performance, while having the opportunity to gain valuable international business experience on large mobile marketing projects. The role involves:
- Partnering with clients to deliver strategic interactive solutions.
- Managing client relationships and expectations.
- Working with department managers to provide client deliverables.
- Ensuring the delivery of key projects on time and on budget.
- Developing technical and marketing concepts to meet client requirements.
- Negotiating contracts with clients and suppliers.
- Guiding strategic implementation of recommendations.
- Identifying and stewarding client/brand objectives and needs.
- Enthusiastically representing Upstream's strategy and creativity.
- Liaising with worldwide partners.
- Preparing and defending business cases.
- Assisting with RFP responses and proposal writing.
- The position will be based in Nigeria, with extensive travelling according to project requirements.
The ideal candidate will be bright, ambitious, self-driven, hard-working and flexible, and have the following qualifications:
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills in English
- Able to perform under pressure and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment that requires fresh thinking and innovation.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and computer skills.
- Very good educational background, preferably in a numerate discipline.
- Attention to detail
- Tech-savvy and comfortable in a field that combines elements of multiple disciplines (technology, marketing, mass psychology).
- International perspective and culture.
Other Key Considerations:
- 3-6 years of work experience in the fields of consulting, marketing, telecoms or information technology
- MBA or postgraduate business degree (or like experience) a plus.
- Experience with budget management and cost control.
- Business development or account management experience.
- Understanding of Mobile, Web, and online advertising.
- Marketing thinking and creative capability.
- The opportunity to learn and grow in a world-class business environment.
- Exciting and challenging work at the cutting edge of marketing and technology.
- International career development prospects.
- Competitive remuneration and additional employee benefits.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale