Aero Contractors is recruiting suitably qualififed candidates into the th efollowing vacant positions:
Responsible for sales of Aero tickets and assisting passengers with their travel needs by providing frontline excellent customer service in order to generate revenue and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Sell and issue Aero tickets
- Confirm and modify flight bookings
- Offer fare quotes to all Aero customers to provide the best applicable fares and generate sales.
- Reconciliation of daily sales reports with the Finance department
- Promote all Aero products to create awareness and generate sales.
- Respond to customers inquiries and provide information on flight schedules and procedures.
- Determine space availability on travel dates requested by customers and assign/sell such when available
- Prepare, locate records and information for customers
- Keep passenger records and information
- A good university degree/HND in any of the Social Sciences or Business Management Disciplines.
- Knowledge of basic airline fares and ticketing
- Knowledge of cash handling and credit card transaction
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Detail oriented and accurate
- Ability to perform basic mathematics
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- 1-3 years experience in Ticketing, Sales or Customer Service
Internal: Other staff
Method of Application
Should your skills and capabilities match the above job profile, please enter your data into the attached excel sheet and email as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as your subject, eg. Reservation Officer – Kaduna
Click here to download Attachment.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.