Mercy Corps seeks qualified candidates for the position of a Finance and Compliance Officer in her country office in Abuja.
GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY:
Working in the Finance Department under the direction of the Senior Finance Officer and Finance Manager. The Finance and Compliance Officer will assist in the accounting and documentation of all financial transactions in timely and accurate manner.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Two or more years of accounting experience within an NGO
- A degree in accounting is mandatory
- MBA or MSc (Accounting). ACCA. ACA will be an added advantage
- Strong knowledge of DFID and USAID Regulation is essential
- Grant management experience in DFID/USAID funded project, international NGO or local NGO
- Experience in working in the Northern region of Nigeria is required
- Strong computer skills in MS Office programs, particularly Excel
- Familiarity with computerized financial management system
- Strong organizational skills as well as attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written English skills
Method of Application
The full details of the position requirements can be found online at: http://bit.ly/1m1ylsV
Please submit CV and cover letter addressing the key criteria above, to firstname.lastname@example.org with mail subject FINANCE AND COMPLIANCE OFFICER by 25th April, 2014.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.