Tenaris Global Trainee Recruitment Programme
Posted on: 16 April, 2014
Deadline: 28 April, 2014
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Tenaris
Tenaris Nigeria is recruiting fresh and intermediate graduates for its Global Trainee Program 2014, which is a combination of classroom training, e-learning courses and practical on-the-job experience lasting 2 years. Interested candidates should possess a qualification in any discipline with 0-2 years of working experience.
Seniority/Experience required: newly graduated (aged between 23 and 26 years), with no more than two years of working experience
Education requirement: University degree
Language: English advanced mandatory
- Tenaris Global Trainee Program is a combination of classroom training, e-learning courses and practical on-the-job experience lasting 2 years. During this period the person will be involved into an Induction Camp that brings together the latest intake of Global Trainees. These four weeks are a great opportunity for networking, learning about the company’s fundamentals and how to work as a team.
- Back from the camp, the rest of the program is structured around the following main pillars: on-the-job experience, training packs, performance and follow-up with work experience both in local offices and headquarters.
- Considering our commercial branches we’re looking for several candidates in different positions (supply chain, commercial, quality, technical sales).
Method of Application
Interested applicants should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TenarisSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Phixall Technical Company Limited
- Personal Assistant - Projects/Legal (Male) at Greengates Group Limited
- Business Representative and Marketers at Wefix Company Ltd
- Financial Controller at Trucklog Limited Company
- Book keeping and Accounting Executives at a Prestigious Funeral Home
- Competitive Migration Sales Specialist at Honeywell Nigeria
- Technical Vacancy at Hartmann Nigeria
- Head of Innovation & Strategy at a Leading Nigerian Conglomerate