Tenaris Global Trainee Recruitment Programme
Posted on: 16 April, 2014
Deadline: 28 April, 2014
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Tenaris
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Tenaris Nigeria is recruiting fresh and intermediate graduates for its Global Trainee Program 2014, which is a combination of classroom training, e-learning courses and practical on-the-job experience lasting 2 years. Interested candidates should possess a qualification in any discipline with 0-2 years of working experience.
Seniority/Experience required: newly graduated (aged between 23 and 26 years), with no more than two years of working experience
Education requirement: University degree
Language: English advanced mandatory
- Tenaris Global Trainee Program is a combination of classroom training, e-learning courses and practical on-the-job experience lasting 2 years. During this period the person will be involved into an Induction Camp that brings together the latest intake of Global Trainees. These four weeks are a great opportunity for networking, learning about the company’s fundamentals and how to work as a team.
- Back from the camp, the rest of the program is structured around the following main pillars: on-the-job experience, training packs, performance and follow-up with work experience both in local offices and headquarters.
- Considering our commercial branches we’re looking for several candidates in different positions (supply chain, commercial, quality, technical sales).
Method of Application
Interested applicants should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TenarisSimilar Jobs
- Business Analyst at Topstep Nigeria Limited
- Marketing Executives at NEET Nigeria
- Marketers at BaloTrade Limited
- Air to Ground Integration (AGI) Advisor at RMGS Nigeria
- Head of Research and Innovation at Gallery of Code
- Job Vacancies at Solina Group
- Latest Vacanies at Sure Group
- Front Desk/Personal Assistant at BluePoint Global Services Limited