Tenaris Global Trainee Recruitment Programme
Posted on: 16 April, 2014
Deadline: 28 April, 2014
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Tenaris
Tenaris Nigeria is recruiting fresh and intermediate graduates for its Global Trainee Program 2014, which is a combination of classroom training, e-learning courses and practical on-the-job experience lasting 2 years. Interested candidates should possess a qualification in any discipline with 0-2 years of working experience.
Seniority/Experience required: newly graduated (aged between 23 and 26 years), with no more than two years of working experience
Education requirement: University degree
Language: English advanced mandatory
- Tenaris Global Trainee Program is a combination of classroom training, e-learning courses and practical on-the-job experience lasting 2 years. During this period the person will be involved into an Induction Camp that brings together the latest intake of Global Trainees. These four weeks are a great opportunity for networking, learning about the company’s fundamentals and how to work as a team.
- Back from the camp, the rest of the program is structured around the following main pillars: on-the-job experience, training packs, performance and follow-up with work experience both in local offices and headquarters.
- Considering our commercial branches we’re looking for several candidates in different positions (supply chain, commercial, quality, technical sales).
Method of Application
Interested applicants should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TenarisSimilar Jobs
- Administrative Assistants at Rainbow Group International
- Chief Security Officers at Fadac Resources
- Job Vacancy at an International Betting and Gaming Company - Kimberly Ryan
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH