Tenaris Nigeria is currently recruiting fresh graduates as: Human Resources Global Trainee. The selected candidates will be under the Global Trainee Program which is a combination of classroom training, e-learning courses and practical on-the-job experience lasting 2 years. Interested candidates should possess qualification in any discipline with 0-2 years of working experience.
Tenaris Global Trainee Program is a combination of classroom training, e-learning courses and practical on-the-job experience lasting 2 years. During this period the person will be involved into an Induction Campthat brings together the latest intake of Global Trainees. These four weeks are a great opportunity for networking, learning about the company’s fundamentals and how to work as a team.
Back from the camp, the rest of the program is structured around the following main pillars: on-the-job experience, training packs, performance and follow-up with work experience both in local offices and headquarters
Seniority/Experience required: Newly graduated (aged between 23 and 26 years), with no more than two years of working experience
Education requirement: University degree
Language: English advanced mandatory
The selected candidate will support the Human Resources Team to enable them to provide an efficient and high level of service to internal customers.
• Collaborates to update the organizational structure under scope, promoting a progressive standardization in Tenaris
• Assists to ensure a consistent application of salaries and benefits policies.
• Provides personnel administration services to the employees, maintains employee information accurate and meets the organization's legal obligations
• Provides to the payroll department information regarding salary changes and bonuses.
• Collaborates in the application of key personnel development practices and HR development activities: interviews with HPs, Exit Interviews, etc.
• Helps in the preparation of reports / analysis requested by the line managers / HR managers, including Key Performance Indicators (KPI) analysis.
• Supports the coordination of BCs personnel services, preparing reports on employee turnover, absenteeism and overtime, maintains employee data records, ensures payroll accounts, withholdings and other necessary information reported to federal, state and local agencies as required.
• Complies with Tenaris policies, procedures and management standards, and ensures adherence with all laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility.
Interested applicants should click here to apply online.