Jobs in a Law Firm
Posted on: 16 April, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Law / Legal
View Jobs posted same day
An expanding law firm is currently seeking a senior associate/associate partner to join its corporate commercial/finance practice group. The role provides a great opportunity for an individual who wishes to join an exciting business in the next stage of its development. The appointment is strategic with the successful candidate given the platform to progress their career.
- Must have a minimum of 5-7 years work experience in a top tier corporate commercial law firm in Nigeria either as a senior associate looking to progress or an existing partner looking for a fresh challenge.
- The candidate must have in depth knowledge of drafting and reviewing loan and security documentation, an understanding of issues arising from PPP, project and asset finance, as well as knowledge of capital markets products such as bonds and right issues.
- The ability to work independently as well as being part of a cohesive team is a necessity.
- The successful candidate must be able to lead and/or supervise a team and have a flair for business development both internally and externally.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should kindly revert to Miss Toyin Mustapha via the following email address: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Senior Associates at Osibogun and Partners
- Legal Practitioners at Rayfield Associates
- Entry-Level Secretaries/Administrators at a Leading Law Firm Via Kimberly Ryan