Retail Sales Manager at Divergent Enterprise Pvt. Limited
Posted on: 10 December, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Divergent Enterprise Pvt. Limited
Divergent Enterprise Pvt. Limited, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- The retail sales manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of a retail storeand oversees salespeople, customer service representatives and other employees.Retail sales managers interview, hire and train new employees.
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
- Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends.
- Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Customer Focus, Tracking Budget Expenses, Pricing, Vendor Relationships, Market Knowledge, Staffing, Results Driven, Strategic Planning, Management Proficiency, Client Relationships, Verbal Communication.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Divergent Enterprise Pvt. Limited career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Divergent Enterprise Pvt. LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Media Buying Manager at Tolaram Group
- Dispatch Rider at Naija Lottery
- Jobs at Gurion Nigeria Limited
- Research and Business Development Manager at TTL Group
- Driver at Patovilki Industrial Planners Limited
- Security Guard at Sarepta Nigeria Limited
- Fresh Jobs at SAGE Pointe Limited
- Driver at a Leading Supply and Delivery Company