Mechanical Engineer at Sparkling Synergy Foods Limited
Posted on: 7 December, 2018
Deadline: 13 December, 2018
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Sparkling Synergy Limited (SS
Sparkling Synergy Limited (SSFL), a potable water production company was created to redefine the water production and distribution landscape in Nigeria.
- The Candidate must have full knowledge of Krones bottling Machine Or Sidel Bottling machine.
- Ability to carry out full maintenance on filling machine, blowing machine and shrink wrapping Machine.
- Ability to carry out Maintenance on Compressor and Chiller.
- He must have at least 5 years experience in water/beverage bottling plant.
- Driving is an important skill
- The Mechanical Engineer confers with engineers and other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information.
- Research, design, evaluate, install, operate, and maintain mechanical products, equipment, systems and processes to meet requirements, applying knowledge of engineering principles.
- Investigate equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation, and to make recommendations to maintenance crew.
- Oversee installation, operation, maintenance, and repair to ensure that machines and equipment are installed and functioning according to specifications.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sparkling Synergy Limited (SSFL)Similar Jobs
- Franchise Marketing Manager - Stills at the Coca-Cola Company
- Influence & Advocacy Manager at Guinness Nigeria Plc
- Site Engineer at CWAY Group
- Jobs at Fadac Resources and Services
- Recruitment Officer at JMG Limited
- Forklift Electrician - Golden Pasta at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Technicians at Erisco Foods Limited
- Category Insights Manager at Mondelez International LLC - Cadbury Nigeria Plc