Caterers in an Educational Institution
Posted on: 15 April, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View Jobs posted same day
An Educational Institution requires the services of (Male or Female) to supplement its existing staff strength.
- Applicants, who must be neat, diligent and trustworthy, must possess WASC in addition to a formal training leading to the award of a minimum qualification of a Diploma in Catering/Hotel Management and can demonstrate ability and competence to prepare Nigerian and foreign dishes.
- Preference will be given to applicants over 30 years of age with over 3 years relevant experience and residing in Ikeja/Ogba/Ojodu axis of Lagos.
Method of Application
Application with detailed CV to be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to
PO Box 5884,
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Mobile App Developer at Tutor.NG
- Latest Recruitment at The Federal University, Otuoke
- Nanny Assistant at Leabridge Preparatory School
- Vice-Chancellor at the University of Agriculture, Makurdi - UPDATED
- Office Assistant at Mictec International School
- Job Openings at The Federal College of Education (Technical), Akoka
- Greensprings School Recruiting for School Librarian
- Admin / Admissions Officer at a Topmost Business School - MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting