Caterers in an Educational Institution
Posted on: 15 April, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View Jobs posted same day
An Educational Institution requires the services of (Male or Female) to supplement its existing staff strength.
- Applicants, who must be neat, diligent and trustworthy, must possess WASC in addition to a formal training leading to the award of a minimum qualification of a Diploma in Catering/Hotel Management and can demonstrate ability and competence to prepare Nigerian and foreign dishes.
- Preference will be given to applicants over 30 years of age with over 3 years relevant experience and residing in Ikeja/Ogba/Ojodu axis of Lagos.
Method of Application
Application with detailed CV to be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to
PO Box 5884,
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Graduate and Experienced Job Recruitment at School of Management and Technology, Anioma CONT.
- Graduate and Experienced Job Recruitment at School of Management and Technology, Anioma
- University Librarian at the University of Ilorin
- Principal at Kith & Kin International College
- Massive Academic & Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at KolaDaisi University
- Class Teachers at Glorious Kids & More
- Job Vacancies at Westside Academy
- Physics Teachers at Mictec International School