Latest Jobs at ARM Life Plc
Posted on: 6 December, 2018
Deadline: 14 December, 2018
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at ARM Life Plc
ARM Life is the Insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non-bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management. Established in 1994, ARM started operations as a traditional asset management company specialising in the management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
- Coordinate the sales and relationship management activities in the South-West Region to ensure set targets are met. In addition, manage and guide the Team Leaders and Sales Executives under the region to execute the firm’s sales/marketing strategy.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Set and drive targets for the Team Leaders and Sales Executives in the region
- Organise periodic training sessions for sales staff in the region
- Coordinate and supervise the activities of all Staff in the region
- Create and implement detailed strategies on areas of opportunities for organic growth of the business: transfer window, unfunded to funded, State business, NSITF, AVC, Small businesses, Gratuity Scheme Management and offshore pensions transfer
- Develop creative ways to position the firm for the transfer window in the Region; especially by focusing on high value target organizations such as CBN & other well-paying Regulatory Agencies/Parastatals, Oil & Gas Companies, Telecom Companies, Banks, Multinational Companies & DFIs, Conglomerate Companies, Hotels, large Trading Companies, large Construction Companies, etc to meet up with the segment budget for the FY
- Create and implement a detailed plan in conjunction with operations and relationship management for the conversion of federal public sector, State and private unfunded to funded accounts in the Region to meet up with the FY budget
- Create and implement an AVC pilot plan with the top 1,000 contributor cluster
- Create and implement a detailed plan for the marketing of the multi fund structure implementation in your Region
- Ensure the optimal use of the work tools deployed to all office locations and service centres
- Work in conjunction with IT & Operations on the biometrics project and to drive your Region to achieve success of this project
- Addressing all internal audit and compliance issues identified by the respective units on your areas of responsibility
- Minimum: B.Sc, HND, M.Sc, MBA
Preferred Years of Experience:
- Develop relationships with organizations in the private and public sector
- Manage the Team Leaders and Sales Executives in the region and oversee activities of staff in all other departments
- Work closely with Sales team to meet set targets
- Keep track of competitor activities and recommend strategies to ensure the company remains an industry leader.
go to method of application »
- The primary job function will entail supporting primary portfolio managers to manage assigned portfolios in line with their investment policies and relevant regulatory frameworks
- The Secondary Portfolio Manager will rely on research output from internal and external analysts to develop actionable investment ideas
- This may involve performing fundamental analysis and building proprietary models and so on
- He/She will be assigned portfolios to manage in a secondary capacity wherein they will make investment recommendations to the PPM for approval as well as effectively maintaining administrative oversight for the portfolios.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide in-depth fundamental/technical research and make relevant investment recommendations.
- Actively participate during market trading hours seeking profitable opportunities and achieving best execution for agreed investment actions.
- Ensure error free portfolio administration as well as regular/timely documentation of transactions.
- Preparing and making regular presentations on the economy, industry trends, portfolio performance and market outlook to Executive Management, Investment Management Committee, Board of Trustees, General Staff etc.
- Develop policy portfolios taking into account relevant constraints and market themes that will result in funds under management meeting their long-term investment objectives.
- Ensure portfolio compliance with stipulated guidelines and regulations
- Always ensure the report requirements to regulators and other stakeholders are timely.
- Working closely and supporting business development team on client relationships and achieving business strategic objectives.
- Minimum of B.Sc/M.Sc qualification
- The candidate should have excellent modeling, writing, presentation, communication and interpersonal skills. Proficiency in the use of Bloomberg will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of the local and global financial service industry dynamics including regulations, legislation and operating environment.
- Understanding of non-bank financial service operations, policies and procedures.
- Experience with automated financial systems, including a general ledger and financial reporting software (Bloomberg, Reuters, Hi-port etc.).
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ARM Life PlcSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Trainees at Citygate Global Investment Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Accion Microfinance Bank Limited
- Career Opportunities at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Graphic Designer/Communication Analyst at Norrenberger Financial Group
- Business Development Manager / Head Marketing at Abbey Mortgage Bank Plc
- Latest Recruitment at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Finance and Account Intern at Redwoods Capital Limited
- Head of Infrastructure Financing Group at Rand Merchant Bank (RMB)