Jobs in an Asset Management Company
Posted on: 15 April, 2014
Deadline: 29 April, 2014
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View Jobs posted same day
A leading player in the financial services industry with several subsidiaries requires the services of the following for Asset Management business.
The Senior Investment Sales Manager is responsible for engaging High Networth Individuals and Institutional Investors in managing their investment, financial and trust planning and fund administration needs.
- Marketing strategy formulation and customer acquisition
- Mobilise investment assets and funds
- Engage with clients, document their needs and fashion out the best investment programmes forthem
- Liaise with asset managers and portfolio managers to achieve the prescribed investment programmes for clients
- Generate product development and improvement ideas based on practical needs communicated by clients and prospects.
- Fashion financial plans for clients by drawing from inputs by portfolio managers, tax planners, financial advisors, risk managers, lawyers and trust managers, within and without the organisation.
- Prospect for and initiate deals ideal for meeting clients' needs
- Act as first-line financial advisor to clients who seek advice on wholesale investment, divestment, or business restructuring or re-organisation transactions.
Qualification & Skills
- Bachelor's degree or HND in any discipline.
- A Masters or/and professional certification may confer additional advantage.
- 10-15 years experience in a bank or non-bank financial institution with at least five years demonstrable track of performance in a core marketing function.
- An excellent listener
- A natural seller and charming persona, with practical knowledge of a range of marketing techniques and concepts
- Must be very presentable and highly professional
- Must have verifiable experience of selling financial products to HNIs and institutions
- Should be ambitious and have good leadership skills
- Should be an organised personality with at least intermediate level proficiency in use of Microsoft office tools such as MS Word, MS Excel and Powerpoint.
Method of Application
Remuneration: Competitive compensation package, commensurate with experience. If you meet the requirements, please send your curriculum vitae within two weeks of this publication to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position title as subject of the mail. Only shorllisted candidates will be contacted through their email and/or SMS to the telephone number provided.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Career Opportunity at CitiBank
- Job Openings at CityCode Mortgage Bank Limited
- Credit Risk Analysts at Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited
- Jobs at a Leading Nigerian Bank Via Human Capital Partners (HCP)
- Airtime Sales Executives at a Financial Technology Company - eRecruiter Nigeria
- Entry-level Quality Control Officers at Electronic PayPlus Limited
- Marketing Jobs at a Mortgage Bank - Bleuapple Consulting
- Sales & Marketing Lead/Manager at eRecruiter Nigeria