Accountant at Adexen Recruitment Agency
Posted on: 5 December, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client is a major player in the Manufacturing industry with specialisation in Pharmaceutical products.
Job Reference: 1523
Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
- Provides timely and accurate financial information to the management by researching, analyzing accounting data and preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guide accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secure financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintain financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Research and interpret accounting policies and regulations.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or relevant discipline.
- Certifications from ICAN or ACCA.
- Minimum of 5 years’ accounting experience in FMCG or Pharmaceuticals.
- Experience in accounting process enhancement and cost control.
- Working knowledge of Sage Evolution or other accounting system an advantage.
- Conversant with Nigerian Taxation system.
- Proven ability to work with department Managers in terms of budgets, financial controls etc.
- Computer literate including Microsoft excel, Microsoft word etc.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Adexen career website on www.adexen.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Generator Technician Operator at Niyya Food & Drinks Company Limited
- Sales & Marketing Executive/Manager at Mikko Plastics Industries
- Project Manager at Colton Group of Nigeria
- Tyre Service Center Officer at Montana Industries Nigeria Limited
- Supervisor - Quality Assurance (Onga Cube) at Promasidor Nigeria
- Factory Worker at OWPPiN Limited
- Job Vacancies at Stresert Services Limited
- Latest Recruitment at The Dangote Group