Graduate Trainees Work Placement at Rivers State (RSSDA)
Posted on: 12 July, 2011
Deadline: 30 July, 2011
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at RSSSDA
The rivers state sustainable development agency (RSSDA) invites applications from suitable qualified graduates of rivers origin to her Graduate Work Placement Scheme (GWEPS).
RSSDA is a strategic intervention initiative set up in 2007 under a legal framework by the Rivers State Government.
Graduate Work Placement Scheme (GWEPS).
GWEPS is one of the Agency's programmes established to enhance the employability profile of unemployed graduates of Rivers origin.
This programme provides opportunities for unemployed graduates to gain work experience, by placing them in companies and other business organisations to work for a 24 month period.
The internship does not attract salary, but beneficiaries are paid stipend through contributions by RSSDA and the organisation within the period of the scheme.
The Agency intends to have the data of all unemployed Rivers graduates and is therefore requesting all such persons who meet the under listed criteria to upload their data on our website.
•Applicants must have a First degree / HND
•Applicants must have completed NYSC.
•Applicants must be of Rivers State origin
•Applicants must be between 23 - 30 years of age
METHOD OF APPLICATION
For online Application
1. Go to www.rssdangscholars.com/HCD
2. From the home page click on "GWEPS"
3. Click on "APPLY"
4. Click on "GWEPS" (highlighted under PROGRAMME)
5. At the bottom of the next page, click on "Fresh Application"
6. Click on "Get Your Pin" then start Application and follow the instructions till you get to finish.
1. Forms could also be collected in our office at No.1 Igbodo street, Old G.R.A. Port Harcourt.
2 Completed forms should be submitted to RSSDA at the same address. [The online application is however preferred)
• Shortlisted candidates will be contacted through SMS, emails and notices posted on RSSDA website.
• Originals of credentials will be sighted during the interview of shortlisted candidates
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about RSSSDASimilar Jobs
- Engineering Vacancy at Nosak Group
- Driving Vacancy at a Reputable Company
- Talent Acquisition Manager - Executive, Sub Saharan Africa at GE Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at African Industries Group
- Latest Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Technical Vacancy at Cummins Inc.
- Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)