Aldelia Group is a leading recruitment and mobilization expert. Aldelia is an international innovative recruitment consultancy company operating in more than 20 countries and has been operating in Nigeria for over nine (9) years, providing organized recruitment services and complete outsourcing solutions across a wide range of specialized industries.
- To grow VAS Content revenues and VAS Content customer adoption.
Manage Non voice, Non Data:
- Establish revenue targets for the VAS team and apportion accountability accordingly to each direct report
- Ensure adequate reporting on revenues and initiatives are in place as expected
- Manage, monitor & track all VAS revenues providing an overall view of performance of each VAS verticals.
- Segment and target VAS according to specific customer breakdowns in line with CSD and Voice Usage & Revenue.
- Commercial owner of SMSC; USSD and other VAS (non-data related) platforms
- Support Networks & IT (where applicable) or third parties (such as Comviva) in dimensioning for all such platforms.
Team & Individual Management:
- Provide leadership & strategic direction for the VAS Team Management
- Overall managerial role for team
- Ensure career development of team
- Manage relationship with Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) in collaboration with Regulatory team concerning WASP management
- First point of call for most third party engagements concerning revenue opportunities
- Responsible for VAS AOP figures accounting for between 7 – 8% of company’s gross revenue (GR)
- Ensure proper and professional stakeholder management
- In conjunction with CMO & COO, decide on strategic partnerships and services to advance VAS revenues and innovations
- Hold regular review sessions with key WASPs in order to grow revenues and solidify partnerships - with over thirty (30) major active relationships
- Manage relationship with company to ensure smooth two-way cascading of information
- Ensure VAS programs remain aligned with other Marketing services & company wide initiatives (such as new technology deployments; product and service launches) to ensure consistency within defined objectives
- Oversee relationship with Other Marketing Verticals (MARCOMs, U & R; BI, Acquisition; etc.); CSD; Finance (BRT, SCM, RA, etc.); Regulatory; Business Excellence; Networks; IT; Legal; PR; HR amongst others Revenue and cross vertical leadership responsibility of
- this role includes working with Vice Presidents and General Managers in IT, Network, Finance and CSD.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experienced people and process manager
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and networking skills
- Strong leadership & entrepreneurial skills
- Highly analytical
- High energy person with the ability to organize, manage and deliver key strategic initiatives
- Strong communication skills - both written and oral
- Ability to work seamlessly with key internal and external stakeholders
- Must have minimum of First Degree in Marketing, Economics or IT. MBA from a recognized institute will be an advantage.
- Must have:
- Digital experience
- Preferably higher qualification and experience in Product Development; Innovation; Marketing
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a Technology and/or Marketing Product Development background.
go to method of application »
- The Chief Technology Officer (CTO) has overall responsibility for all technical aspects and technological resources of the company.
- He/she will establish a technological vision and lead the company's technological development
- Evaluate and identify appropriate technology platforms for delivering the company’s services
- Lead strategic planning to achieve business goals by identifying and prioritizing development initiatives and setting timetables for the evaluation, development, and deployment of all technology-based services
- Participate as a member of executive management team in establishing governance processes of direction and control to ensure objectives are achieved, risks are managed appropriately, and the company’s resources are used responsibly, particularly in the areas of software development, office networks and computers, and telecommunications
- Demonstrate strong functional expertise to review progress, projects, drive teams and lead projects in Core IT areas
- Drive the design, implementation, usage and upgrade of core business processing systems
- Collaborate with the appropriate departments to assess and recommend technologies that support company organizational needs
- Ensure the smooth running of business IT infrastructure and core business applications
- Demonstrate Return on Investment and show significant gains in:
- Revenue and profitability
- Market share
- Increase in customer base
- Reduction in turnaround time
- Reduction in cost
- Customer servicing capabilities
- Improvement in productivity
- Generate and manage technology budget
- Provide team leadership and development through mentoring, manpower planning and skill set development
- A Bachelor of Science degree in an IT related field (e.g. Computer Science/ engineering etc.)
- A postgraduate degree - either an MSc, MBA, M.Tech etc. is desirable
- Relevant experience with reputable organizations
- Proficient understanding and implementation of security principles
- Working knowledge of the general web and mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle
- Good understanding of product oriented technical development
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Exceptional project management (Agile preferred) and organizational skills
- Result oriented, good people, leadership and problem-solving skills
- Passionate, self-motivated and driven
- Innovative, ability to think outside the box.
go to method of application »
- Responsible for proactively assisting PAG Directors & GMs in developing business relationships, identifying and securing additional business opportunities from both new and existing clients.
- The role will support new business development and promote cross selling across the Group.
Main tasks will include but are not limited to the following:
- To follow up leads by visiting prospective clients and maintaining a vested interest.
- Identification of prospective clients’ exact needs by questioning, observation and completion of full sales service.
- Proactively assist in identifying and developing business opportunities with both new and existing clients in order to generate additional business and enhance key relationships.
- Work effectively with Directors, General Managers and KAM’s within the Group to identify new products and growth opportunities which will increase profitability.
- Assist the Business Development Manager(s) in maintaining good working relationships with strategic business partners and external clients.
- Responsible for key client development working the Group to maximize business potential from each client relationship.
- To conduct market research on clients using the PRAISE model (Business development process from client prospecting through to Engagement).
- To constantly monitor and be made aware of competitor activity across all PAG businesses.
- Work with internal clients to identify opportunities for cross company business development and product growth.
- To ensure that the company reputation and quality is always maintained.
- Possess a Bachelor of Science/Social Science from an accredited university.
- Possession of additional professional qualifications will be an advantage
- 5 years post NYSC experience in business development/sales role.
- Managing relationships & Collaborative Working: Seeks out and builds relationships with others who can provide information, intelligence and potential business. Works effectively with colleagues across all functions whilst clearly presenting own perspective. Identifies and targets
- efforts to influence the real decision makers and those who can influence them. Presents information clearly with high impact.
- Business Acumen & Awareness: Must have a good knowledge of PAG and its subsidiaries, its operations and inter dependencies; its policies, standards and operating procedures. Proficient in using appropriate software systems as a tool in staff communication.
- Fiscal Management (Resource utilisation, Cost Efficiency): Understands and adopts a cost-efficient approach in utilization of resources. Complies with administrative controls over funds to preclude fraud and mismanagement.
- Strategic Decision Making: Does not accept decisions without reviewing. Uses effective approaches in agreement with Group Head, BD and where relevant, GM of company in question for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions.
- Effective Communication: Communicates openly and effectively, ensuring that messages are clear and concise. Communicates an understanding of the other person’s interests, needs and concerns.
- Service Mentality (Excellence, Customer Focus): Responsive to clients. Problem solver. Readily readjusts priorities to respond to pressing and changing client demands. Goes the extra mile to satisfy customer needs and expectations.
- Develops trust and credibility with the customers.
- Integrity: Behaves consistently with stated values and beliefs, modelling and promoting the organizational values.
- Driving Performance: Takes clear and challenging but achievable actions to achieve PAG company business performance targets. Has a strong sense of urgency about getting the work done. Seeks to accomplish critical tasks with measurable results.
- Seeks learning opportunities from results.
- Strives for excellence in performance by surpassing established Standards.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.