Legal Officer at GTI Group
Posted on: 5 December, 2018
Deadline: 12 December, 2018
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at GTI Microfinance Bank Limited
GTI Group - We are an innovative, trusted partner in the provision of cutting-edge investment banking services. Our broad range of service offerings comprises of Securities Dealing, Asset Management, Trusteeship, Corporate Finance, Private Equities, and Micro banking.
- Drafting, reviewing and advising on contractual documents including assisting with legal and contractual due diligence.
- Prepare case briefs, assess evidences, evaluate issues and give advice on the strength of Group cases.
- Articulate drafting of letters, documents and other such correspondences, always ensuring the Group is well protected.
- Conducting research on all relevant aspects of law and regulatory requirements as it concerns our business.
- Liaise with external counsels on best ways to handle court cases on behalf of GTI Group, attend court sessions on set/adjourned dates
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance with the CAC and other Industry regulators.
- Assist the Company Secretary with company secretarial matters when required.
- Any other duty as may be requested by the Company Secretary or the GMD.
Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) & BL
- Minimum of 3 years working experience.
- Experience in Litigation
- Experience in corporate/commercial law
- Masters of Law is an added advantage
- Must have completed NYSC.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about GTI Microfinance Bank LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at a Leading Microfinance Bank
- Massive Bank Tellers Recruitment at Kennedia Consulting
- 2019 Custodian Plc Graduate Trainee Programme
- Extended Term (ET) Consultant at the World Bank Group
- 2019 United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Entry-level Recruitment
- Marketing Executives at GTI Microfinance Bank Limited
- Office Assistant at a Leading Bank - StreSERT Services Limited
- Latest Jobs at ARM Life Plc