Fresh Jobs at Promasidor
Posted on: 5 December, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Promasidor
Promasidor - We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
- Manage day-to-day sales operations of the depot/ Sales Territories including all assets within the depot and the Vans for secondary sales.
- Identify skills competency gaps of team with a view to filling the gaps.
- Ensure that the stock returned from customers complies with the stock return policy.
- Manage depot costs in line with company policy.
- Monitor and analyse distributors' performance with a view to assisting the distributors increase capacities.
- Drive quarterly meetings with distributors to review health check report with a view to improve distributors' performance.
- Liaise with onsite security to ensure the safety of goods and assets.
- Monitor, analyse and report MTD & YTD sales by Depot/Category/Brand/SKU to the Regional Sales Manager.
- Agree and review route plan with team with a view to ensuring that all customers are captured.
- Monitor and review territory performance by STE/Customer/Category/Brand/SKU.
- Monitor and ensure price compliance in the the territory.
- Making appointments with & meeting new Customers in person or by phone, e-mail or other safe Social Media platforms.
- Proper documentation of all business transaction documents & reconciliation.
- Drive a motivated sales team by implementing a special incentive scheme as well as applying appropriate sanctions for non-compliance.
- Fully in-charge of the Route to Market Activities and related personnel: STEs, OMSRs and VSRs.
Qualification and Experience:
- B.Sc/HND in Business or related field.
- 5 - 7 years experience in sales preferably in the manufacturing industry.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Organizing and planning
- Business acumen
- Selling skills
- Data analysis and Utilization
go to method of application »
- Installation and commissioning of electrical and electronics systems of machines and equipment.
- Installation and commissioning of automation systems.
- Design and implementation of manufacturing technology to automate production processes.
- Modifications of electrical control systems of machineries for better operational performance.
- Execution of maintenance plan for electrical and electronics systems of machines and equipment.
- Ensure that machine downtime is reduced to the minimum set level for good availability rate.
- Ensure safety in machine modification/design.
- Training of team members on automation processes and systems.
- Proper documentation of technical activities/tasks for analysis and decision-making.
Job Requirements & Experience
- HND/B.Sc in any Engineering discipline
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) sector.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Electrical and Electronics circuit maintenance.
- Advanced knowledge of PLC-Omron, Siemens,Allen Bradley etc.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PromasidorSimilar Jobs
- Franchise Marketing Manager - Stills at the Coca-Cola Company
- Influence & Advocacy Manager at Guinness Nigeria Plc
- Recruitment Officer at JMG Limited
- Site Engineer at CWAY Group
- Technicians at Erisco Foods Limited
- Jobs at Fadac Resources and Services
- Forklift Electrician - Golden Pasta at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Construction Engineer at Fabmac Nigeria Limited