Electricians at Emenite Limited
Posted on: 15 April, 2014
Deadline: 6 May, 2014
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View Jobs posted same day
Applications are invited from Emenite Limited for suitably qualified technicians for the post of: Electrician
- To read and interpret electrical circuit drawings
- Trouble-shoot all electrical problems during the shift period.
- Carry out all maintenance repairs on various electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
- Install new equipment (high voltage panel, low voltage panel, machinery etc).
- The Prospective Candidates should have at least OND in Electrical Engineering or its equivalent in the relevant field, and must be aged between 25-35 years.
- The candidate must possess a minimum of 3 years cognate experience.
REMUNERATIONS AND OTHER CONDITIONS
- Very attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate who must show adequate drive and enthusiasm needed for the job.
- Other conditions will include generous fringe benefits such as housing and transport allowances, lunch subsidy and free medical treatment.
Method of Application
Application, giving details of qualifications and experience, present salary and names of 2/two referees should be addressed to:
THE HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
To be received within 3 weeks from the date of this application. Applicants who receive no communication within 6 weeks from the date of application should their application as unsuccessful.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Sales Engineer at Nigeria Machine Tools Limited
- Latest Jobs at an Engineering and Power Company - Willers Solutions
- Production Manager at TRANOS
- Learning and Development Officer at Machineyard.com.ng
- Logistics Assistant at Bosch
- Cloud Architect I at TRC Companies, Incorporated
- Planning Engineer at Orion Group
- Head of Automation at Charlton Morris