Jobs At JNC International Limited
Posted on: 14 April, 2014
Deadline: 14 April, 2014
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at JNC International Limited
JNC International Limited is a Turnkey Medical Equipment solution company, representing an impressive list of international manufacturers of leading medical technology brands, that are global providers of Medical Technology solutions.
- Promoting the JNC range of products to doctors in assigned location.
- Tender business and Key accounts management
- Organize and manage PR activities with the aim of improving our relationship with customers
- Maintain relationships with key customers, opinion leaders, suppliers and other industry/government contacts relevant to the division.
- Prospect for new business opportunities
- Provide timely feedback to the company on marketing intelligence.
- Uphold the image of the company by being good ambassadors, ensuring that sales activities at all times comply with relevant legislation, ethical standards and company policies and Values.
- Provide an after sales follow ups
- Monitor payment mode for non cash business.
- HND/Degree qualification required
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about JNC International LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Regulatory Associates at Roche
- Latest Jobs at Synapse Services
- Job Openings at Synapse Services
- Marketing Officers at Green Field Health Management Ltd
- Medical Laboratory Scientist at Medline Locum Agency
- Obstetrician & Gynaecologist at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- External Auditor at the National Eye Centre, Kaduna
- Sales Manager at Beltrux Medical Laboratory