Jobs At JNC International Limited
Posted on: 14 April, 2014
Deadline: 14 April, 2014
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at JNC International Limited
JNC International Limited is a Turnkey Medical Equipment solution company, representing an impressive list of international manufacturers of leading medical technology brands, that are global providers of Medical Technology solutions.
- Promoting the JNC range of products to doctors in assigned location.
- Tender business and Key accounts management
- Organize and manage PR activities with the aim of improving our relationship with customers
- Maintain relationships with key customers, opinion leaders, suppliers and other industry/government contacts relevant to the division.
- Prospect for new business opportunities
- Provide timely feedback to the company on marketing intelligence.
- Uphold the image of the company by being good ambassadors, ensuring that sales activities at all times comply with relevant legislation, ethical standards and company policies and Values.
- Provide an after sales follow ups
- Monitor payment mode for non cash business.
- HND/Degree qualification required
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CV to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about JNC International LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Spa Therapists at Skin101 Clinics
- Job Opening at Alzbett Life Consultant Medical Centre
- Graduate Office Managers at a Leading Health Organisation - Stresert Services Limted
- Business Managers at JNC International Limited
- Jobs at Lagoon Hospital
- External Auditor at National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi
- Pharmaceutical Job Vacancy at Hillstar Hospital
- Chief Medical Director/CEO at the Federal Teaching Hospital, Ido Ekiti