International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York, United States. IBM manufactures and sells computer hardware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM is recruiting to fill the position of :
Job ID: STG-0652688
The Systems Partner Representative will require and develop channel specific skills to ensure a successful business in his / her specific territory through Business Partners by:
- Achieving the territory brand objectives using BP Route
- Building and managing business plans with local business partners
- Analyzing territory and Partner performance gaps and developing resolution plan
- Communicating and driving execution of brand plays, incentives, programs, promotions, launches, pricing
- Recruiting new partners based on geographic/brand direction
- Coordinating IBM ecosystem
- Evaluating Business Partner sales capabilities, understanding enablement requirements and providing the right levels of capabilities to address those needs
- Making sure and helping Business Partners to attain the right levels of certification
- Understanding the competitive landscape -Distributors, Partners, Programs and Solutions
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 5 years experience in client Relationship building and report writing
- English: Fluent
- At least 7 years experience in client Relationship building and report writing
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.