National Sales Manager at Samuelson
Posted on: 12 July, 2011
Deadline: 26 July, 2011
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Samuelson
Our client is an international pharmaceutical company. The company would like to hire a new national sales manager to reinforce its Management Team in Nigeria and support the Country General Manager in boosting its operations.
National sales manager
Potential candidates must have:
• B. Pharm with at least 10 years post - qualification, hands-on experience leading sales/ marketing teams in a sales - driven pharmaceutical company.
An MBA will be an advantage.
• A good understanding of pharmaceutical sales and marketing including the distribution process
• A strong entrepreneurial approach to business
• Strong leadership skills and result - orientation
• Good communication skills and the ability to work effectively with others
• IT proficiency
• International training and work experience and or experience at a senior level with a multinational company will be an added advantage
The remuneration package will compete favourably with other multinational companies in the world
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates, with the required experience, should send their applications with CVs, contact details (including daytime telephone number and e-mail address], within 2 weeks of the date of this publication to:
email@example.com or P.O.Box 5924,
ATTENTION: THE DIVISIONAL DIRECTOR
SAMUELSON CONSULTING LIMITED
REF: PHARM LAGOS
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about SamuelsonSimilar Jobs
- Engineering Vacancy at Nosak Group
- Driving Vacancy at a Reputable Company
- Talent Acquisition Manager - Executive, Sub Saharan Africa at GE Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at African Industries Group
- Latest Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Technical Vacancy at Cummins Inc.
- Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)