Aldelia Group is a world leader in Permanent and Contract Staffing and Payroll Solutions services, a specialist Oil & Gas, Manpower and Project Services consultancy operating extensively in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America with Offices in London, Dubai, Brazil, Iraq, Kurdistan, Singapore and Nigeria, our major Oil Exploration and Production companies including ENI, Shell, TOTAL, Petrobras and Odebrecht.
- The position exists to execute Commercial projects through planning of multi-disciplinary projects within agreed timescales and budgets
- Integration Management
- Scope Management
- Time Management
- Cost management
- Quality Management
- Management of contractors
- Human Resource Management
- Communication Management
- Risk Management
- Procurement Management
- Management System
- Degree in Electrical Engineering (or related qualification)
- Experience with Microsoft SQL server
- Minimum 5yrs experience in electronic engineering industry and/or prepaid metering industry
- Experience in networking & telecoms, covering Microsoft applications,Database platforms, GSM & radio networking is essential
- A qualification in Project Management is desirable.
go to method of application »
- We are looking to fill the role of National Key Account Manager to oversee the relationship of the company with its most important clients
- The Key Account Manager will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customer.
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
- 7-10 years proven experience as Key Account Manager
- B.Sc in Pharmacy is mandatory
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
go to method of application »
- Hands on machine shop and welding production experience an asset
- You will require an excellent client, customer management and sales skills and will be expected to put together high-quality quotes and tenders.
- Willingness to travel 85% of the week to achieve your business successes.
- A good relevant first Degree with high technical sales would be a bonus
- MBA will be an added advantage but not necessary if street smarts and experience can be demonstrated
- Proven experience of engaging with senior management level contacts.
- Evidence of past successes with major clients will be required.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Detailed understanding of the Machine Shop Market business.
- Sound knowledge of pricing models, bid and contract negotiation
- 1 to 5 years in Sales and Marketing or Account Management
- Typically handling customers; especially in the Machine Shop space
- Must have excellent Excel spreadsheet and Powerpoint presentation skills
- Very strong negotiation and leadership skills
- Conversant with the latest technology trends in the Industry
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.