Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm.
Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
Our client in the Banking Sector is currently headhunting for a suitable candidate to fill position below:
Division: Personal and Private Bank Group
Reporting to: Team Lead, Personal & Private Banking Group
Job Summary: The Relationship Officer will be responsible for coordinating the Bank’s sales strategy in the attainment of its financial and non-financial goals across the business in the designated branch.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- To effectively deliver the Bank’s sales strategy within the branch; ensuring, utilizing required knowledge, skills to ensure that all business activities/processes are driven towards the achievement of the branch’s objective / budget in line with the overall strategy of the bank.
- Effective liability generation from all business channels within the branch.
- Consistently explore grow the Private/Personal business environment and business referrals in order to identify, develop and close business/ sales opportunities.
- Cultivate a sales process that includes cross-selling initiatives that will safely and profitably increase market share/penetration across the business.
- Team responsibility for the Private/Personal banking segment, ensuring the selling of appropriate products and services as well increase customer wallet share within the defined business segment.
- Constantly proactively track and trap business opportunities
- A first degree (B.Sc.).
- Training and Re-training on sales management, Enterprise Risk Management
- Relevant post-graduate qualifications (M.sc or MBA) or an acceptable professional qualification in Accountancy or Finance would be an advantage
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Sales
Method of Application
Interested candidate should send an updated copy of their CV using ‘RELATIONSHIP OFFICER’ as the subject of the mail.