Vacancies At PrivateProperty.Com.Ng
Posted on: 14 April, 2014
Deadline: 30 May, 2014
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at PrivateProperty.com.ng
Private Property is passionate about property and technology. We work tirelessly to apply the latest technology to the property industry in an innovative way.
We make it easy for buyers and prospective tenants to find properties for sale and to rent, and to provide enough property information to make a buying or renting decision.
Private Property Nigeria is currently undergoing expansion and is recruiting qualified individuals to fill the position of:
- To manage client accounts on a day to day basis to achieve revenue growth. Build and maintain the best possible relationship with existing and prospective clients.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients
- Follow up on all leads and referrals received
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up
- Corporate with company staff (Branch coordinators, Listing Consultants, Customer service department) to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Must be resident in Lagos and have completed their NYSC
- Preferably FEMALE and not more than 28 years old
- 1-3 years working experience
- Must have an active, energetic and enthusiastic attitude to work
- Must be confident in using a PC, particularly competent in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and company systems.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Visibility; it requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Must be a degree holder from preferable social science related field.
- Structured, disciplined, energetic, committed to individual and group improvement.
Method of Application
Interested Applicants should submit their CVs to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PrivateProperty.com.ngSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at ToLet.com.ng
- Accountant at a Real Estate Firm - Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Plumber at Dayola Property & Development Company
- Team Lead Sales and Marketing at Oak Homes
- Site Engineer at Alexander Nelson
- Account Executive s at a Real Estate Firm - Alexander Nelson
- Business Development Manager at Harmony Homes & Concepts Ltd
- Latest Jobs at at 360 Degree EMN Projects