Synapse Resource Center Is Hiring An Internal Auditor
Posted on: 14 April, 2014
Deadline: 18 April, 2014
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Synapse Resource Center
We are a new but fast growing “Center for Psychological Medicine” based within the Abuja metropolis. Currently, we retain the services of a robust mixture of local and internationally trained staff that provide excellent, client focused services. We are currently in need of:
- Audit the activities of the company to ensure that laid down procedures are strictly followed.
- Ensures financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
- Ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses
- Coordinates reconciliation and/or liquidation of General Ledger items
- Protects the integrity of the Company by ensuring that it operates in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements, abides by the Company’s Code of Conduct, and promotes compliance in the manner in which business is conducted.
- Ensure that monies released are used for the purpose for which it was released.
- Verify all purchases; ensure that good purchased are checked against request for correct quality, quantity and price minimization.
- Ensure that all cash released by accountant for - purchases, I.O.Us, e.t.c are adequately retired.
- Ensure stock/credit control i.e. bin cards and other control books are properly managed
- Ensure all items issued are used for that purpose and report any mismanagement, loss and damage.
- All other functions as related to achieving proper auditing system in the company.
- Please note that other duties may be assigned similar to the above consistent with the knowledge, skills and abilities required for the position.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- HND/Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- At least 4- 5 years’ in an accounting/ audit capacity; but 2 years experience in an audit function is required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with emphasis on Excel and other software capability.
- Stress Tolerance
- Information and task monitoring skill
- Attendance to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of auditing practices and principles
- Knowledge of accepted accounting practices and principles
- Must have managerial experience at senior level.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should sent their application to the email address below: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 19th April 2014. Note: Please type "Auditor" as the subject of the email. Failure to adhere to this format would lead to automatic disqualification.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Synapse Resource CenterSimilar Jobs
- Registered Nurses / Midwives at Deda Hospital
- Head of Operations at South Shore Women's and Children's Hospital
- Jobs at Prepaid Medicare Services Limited
- Gaduate Technical Sales/ Marketing Officers at Chibek Instruments Limited
- Medical Officers at Goodseed Specialist Clinics
- Medical Officers at South Shore Women's and Children's Hospital
- Job Opportunities at Alliance Community Hospital
- Administrative Assistant at Adcem HealthCare Limited