Synapse Resource Center Is Hiring An Internal Auditor
Posted on: 14 April, 2014
Deadline: 18 April, 2014
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Synapse Resource Center
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
We are a new but fast growing “Center for Psychological Medicine” based within the Abuja metropolis. Currently, we retain the services of a robust mixture of local and internationally trained staff that provide excellent, client focused services. We are currently in need of:
- Audit the activities of the company to ensure that laid down procedures are strictly followed.
- Ensures financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
- Ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses
- Coordinates reconciliation and/or liquidation of General Ledger items
- Protects the integrity of the Company by ensuring that it operates in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements, abides by the Company’s Code of Conduct, and promotes compliance in the manner in which business is conducted.
- Ensure that monies released are used for the purpose for which it was released.
- Verify all purchases; ensure that good purchased are checked against request for correct quality, quantity and price minimization.
- Ensure that all cash released by accountant for - purchases, I.O.Us, e.t.c are adequately retired.
- Ensure stock/credit control i.e. bin cards and other control books are properly managed
- Ensure all items issued are used for that purpose and report any mismanagement, loss and damage.
- All other functions as related to achieving proper auditing system in the company.
- Please note that other duties may be assigned similar to the above consistent with the knowledge, skills and abilities required for the position.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- HND/Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- At least 4- 5 years’ in an accounting/ audit capacity; but 2 years experience in an audit function is required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with emphasis on Excel and other software capability.
- Stress Tolerance
- Information and task monitoring skill
- Attendance to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of auditing practices and principles
- Knowledge of accepted accounting practices and principles
- Must have managerial experience at senior level.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should sent their application to the email address below: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 19th April 2014. Note: Please type "Auditor" as the subject of the email. Failure to adhere to this format would lead to automatic disqualification.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Synapse Resource CenterSimilar Jobs
- Laboratory Technician at Lifecrest Medical Services Limited
- Accounts Officer at Hillstar Hospital
- Latest Jobs at First Cardiology Consultants
- Ambulance Driver at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Medical Laboratory Technicians at Tabitha Medical Center
- Nursing Officer/ Midwife at Newgate Medical Service Limited
- Locum Physiotherapist at PhysioconnectNG
- Branch Supervisors at iFitness Center Ltd