Jobs At Qatar Airways
Posted on: 11 April, 2014
Deadline: 8 May, 2014
View Jobs in Aviation / Airline
View All Jobs at Qatar Airways
Qatar Airways - Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high. From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people - a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages and Doha based employees receive a range of allowances and enjoy a tax-free income.
Ref Code: QR4961
Job Function: Sales & Marketing
Employment Type: Full Time - Permanent
- This role is mainly about maximising and ensuring the commercial success of the airline under the leadership of the Sales Manager/Commercial Manager, as well as surpassing the allocated targets while protecting existing business and exploiting new opportunities.
- You will be responsible for maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers through all lines of communication including ministries, Government houses, clubs, schools, embassies and Commercial houses whilst effectively managing key accounts. You will represent the organisation at trade exhibitions as well as all sponsored events.
- You will be required to research and report on other airline schedules, practices, fares, events, and other Qatar Airways concerns and recommend corrective actions.
- Advising on forthcoming product development and aiming to meet or exceed targets is a must, as is planning and strategising selling activities to ensure optimum revenues for the airline.
Qualification and Requirements
- To be successful in this role you will need a Bachelors degree as a minimum and a tertiary accreditation in Marketing and Sales would be an advantage.
- You will have a minimum of 4 years previous Sales experience besides excellent knowledge on the Nigerian market, airline experience is highly desirable.
- You need to demonstrate proven knowledge of GDS system, ticketing and selling experience within a pressurised target driven environment.
- You will possess fluent English language skills (written and spoken).
- Strong interaction with trade partners and corporate clients, and building long term relationships with key individuals and organizations within the industry, corporations and related organizations is essential.
- Additionally you must be a confident and enthusiastic communicator, have strong administrative, organisation and managerial skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs