Careers at The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA)
Posted on: 10 April, 2014
Deadline: 28 April, 2014
View Jobs in Government
View All Jobs at United Nations Population Fund - UNFPA
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), the leading UN organization in Reproductive Health and Population and Development, is recruiting personnel for the following positions:
Vacancy Number: VN 2014/001
Post Level: NOB (ICS 09)
Post Number: 83347
Duty Post: Abuja
Type of Contract: Fixed Term Appointment (FTA)
Duration: One Year (Subject to renewal upon satisfactory Performance
Closing Date: Monday, 28 April 2014
Method of Application
For details on the job description and application process, please visit http://web.ng.undp.org/jobs.shtml and submit your application.
- UNFPA provides a work environment that reflects the values of gender quality, teamwork, respect for diversity, integrity and a healthy balance of work and life.
- We are committed to maintainin our balanced gender distribution and therefore encourage qualified women to apply.
- Please note that UNFPA will respond only to those applicants in whom it has a further interest.
- In addition, ONLY applications sent by e-mail will be accepted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about United Nations Population Fund - UNFPASimilar Jobs
- Drivers at the British High Commission (BHC)
- Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Manager at the Niger State Agency for Community and Social Development Project (NGCSDA) - World Bank Assisted
- Public Health Specialist (Deputy Director for Programs) at the U.S. Embassy
- Consultant at the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)
- Latest Recuitment at The Federal Fire Service
- Ongoing Recruitment at The Edo State Civil Service Commission (PART 4)
- Ongoing Recruitment at The Edo State Civil Service Commission (PART 3)
- Ongoing Recruitment at The Edo State Civil Service Commission (PART 2)