Careers at The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA)
Posted on: 10 April, 2014
Deadline: 28 April, 2014
View Jobs in Government
View All Jobs at United Nations Population Fund - UNFPA
The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), the leading UN organization in Reproductive Health and Population and Development, is recruiting personnel for the following positions:
Vacancy Number: VN 2014/001
Post Level: NOB (ICS 09)
Post Number: 83347
Duty Post: Abuja
Type of Contract: Fixed Term Appointment (FTA)
Duration: One Year (Subject to renewal upon satisfactory Performance
Closing Date: Monday, 28 April 2014
Method of Application
For details on the job description and application process, please visit http://web.ng.undp.org/jobs.shtml and submit your application.
- UNFPA provides a work environment that reflects the values of gender quality, teamwork, respect for diversity, integrity and a healthy balance of work and life.
- We are committed to maintainin our balanced gender distribution and therefore encourage qualified women to apply.
- Please note that UNFPA will respond only to those applicants in whom it has a further interest.
- In addition, ONLY applications sent by e-mail will be accepted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about United Nations Population Fund - UNFPASimilar Jobs
- Ongoing Recruitment at the Local Government Service Commission - Lagos State Government
- British High Commission (BHC) Fresh Job Recruitment
- Job Vacancies at The British Government
- Accounting Jobs at British Council Nigeria
- Fresh Vacancies at The Bayelsa State Community and Social Development Agency (World Bank Assisted)
- British Council Recruitment for IELTS Examiner (8 Positions)
- Fresh Job Recruitment at The British Council