Jobs at Signal House Consulting
Posted on: 8 July, 2011
Deadline: 22 July, 2011
View Jobs in General
View Jobs posted same day
Our client is recognized as the global benchmark in quality and integrity in applying trade knowledge to verify trade information and electronic business processing operations.
With more than 50,000 employees, it operates a global network of offices around the world.
Language Specialist (Job Code: LS2011)
- Perform accurate translation on trade documents and other business communications from Chinese, Japanese, and/ or Korean Language to English based on Company rules and business processes
- Check the completeness and validity of translated information in the documents based on language knowledge and expertise
- Work with the team to ensure achievement of productivity, quality and service delivery targets in a back-office function
- Adhere to Quality Management Systems (QMS) work processes and procedures, Company’s policies and Codes of Conduct.
Operations Manager and Team Supervisor
- With University degree level or equivalent qualification (e.g B.Sc), or eligible certification from foreign language school in:
- Chinese (Mandarin/ Cantonese)
- Trade experience in import/export procedures and trade documentation, an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels
- Computer literate (familiar with MS Window applications) and other software applications
- Detail and results-oriented
- Can work on weekends and on rotation shift basis
- Acts quickly and decisively, work well under pressure
- Experience in managing and leading teams, an advantage
Method of Application
Interested applicants may submit their CV on or before July 22, 2011 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for aptitude tests and interview.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Cashier at Bet9ja
- Accounts Clerks at Heirs Holdings Limited
- Job Vacancies at a Leading Group Of Companies
- Job Openings at a Foremost Business Membership Organisation
- Job Vacancies at an Expanding Group of Companies
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH