Vacancies at Kedari Capital Limited
Posted on: 9 April, 2014
Deadline: 29 April, 2014
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Kedari Capital Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Kedari Capital Limited is an exciting prospect; it provides likeminded individuals with the opportunity to release their potential, by leveraging the Kedari collective experience and expertise in an open and learning focused environment.
Life at Kedari is fast paced, dynamic, self fulfilling and financially rewarding, it is refreshing to be in an organisation where the difference is really made by everyone.
The company is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Keep a record of management policies for the purpose of monitoring compliance.
- Setting up procedures/policies for monitoring usage of company assets.
- Ensure that management information for decision making are timely, reliable and complete.
- Providing information to the external auditors on any issues in his capacity as head of internal control department
- Conduct periodic visits to area offices to ensure compliance and adherence to laid down policies and procedures.
- Review of company’s investment portfolio for accountability purposes
- Identifies control gaps and opportunities for improvement.
- To plan, organize and carry out the internal controls function including the preparation of an audit manual.
- Conduct risk assessment of departments/functional areas in accordance with timelines.
- Conduct audit testing of potential risk areas and identify reportable issues.
- To conduct any reviews or tasks requested by Management.
- Develop and implement appropriate operating procedures to ensure compliance with the Labour Law
- Ensure compliance with existing laid down financial policies and procedures, identifying & proposing modifications as needed.
- HND/Degree qualification required
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send CVs to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kedari Capital LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Creative Graphic Designer at Equinox International Resources ltd
- Zonal Sales Manager at Verod Capital Management
- TMT Investment Managing Director at Fosun RZ Capital
- MD/CEO at M-P Infrastructure Limited
- Conference Producer at Clarion Events West Africa
- Front Desk/Personal Assistant at BluePoint Global Services Limited
- Junior Internal Auditor at Nosak Group
- Litigation Counsel at Country Chambers