Vacancies at Kedari Capital Limited
Posted on: 9 April, 2014
Deadline: 29 April, 2014
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Kedari Capital Limited
Kedari Capital Limited is an exciting prospect; it provides likeminded individuals with the opportunity to release their potential, by leveraging the Kedari collective experience and expertise in an open and learning focused environment.
Life at Kedari is fast paced, dynamic, self fulfilling and financially rewarding, it is refreshing to be in an organisation where the difference is really made by everyone.
The company is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Keep a record of management policies for the purpose of monitoring compliance.
- Setting up procedures/policies for monitoring usage of company assets.
- Ensure that management information for decision making are timely, reliable and complete.
- Providing information to the external auditors on any issues in his capacity as head of internal control department
- Conduct periodic visits to area offices to ensure compliance and adherence to laid down policies and procedures.
- Review of company’s investment portfolio for accountability purposes
- Identifies control gaps and opportunities for improvement.
- To plan, organize and carry out the internal controls function including the preparation of an audit manual.
- Conduct risk assessment of departments/functional areas in accordance with timelines.
- Conduct audit testing of potential risk areas and identify reportable issues.
- To conduct any reviews or tasks requested by Management.
- Develop and implement appropriate operating procedures to ensure compliance with the Labour Law
- Ensure compliance with existing laid down financial policies and procedures, identifying & proposing modifications as needed.
- HND/Degree qualification required
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send CVs to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kedari Capital LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Sales Coordinator at Tribute Nigeria
- Administrative Assistants at Rainbow Group International
- Chief Security Officers at Fadac Resources
- Job Vacancy at an International Betting and Gaming Company - Kimberly Ryan
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH