Vacancies at Kedari Capital Limited
Posted on: 9 April, 2014
Deadline: 29 April, 2014
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Kedari Capital Limited
Kedari Capital Limited is an exciting prospect; it provides likeminded individuals with the opportunity to release their potential, by leveraging the Kedari collective experience and expertise in an open and learning focused environment.
Life at Kedari is fast paced, dynamic, self fulfilling and financially rewarding, it is refreshing to be in an organisation where the difference is really made by everyone.
The company is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Keep a record of management policies for the purpose of monitoring compliance.
- Setting up procedures/policies for monitoring usage of company assets.
- Ensure that management information for decision making are timely, reliable and complete.
- Providing information to the external auditors on any issues in his capacity as head of internal control department
- Conduct periodic visits to area offices to ensure compliance and adherence to laid down policies and procedures.
- Review of company’s investment portfolio for accountability purposes
- Identifies control gaps and opportunities for improvement.
- To plan, organize and carry out the internal controls function including the preparation of an audit manual.
- Conduct risk assessment of departments/functional areas in accordance with timelines.
- Conduct audit testing of potential risk areas and identify reportable issues.
- To conduct any reviews or tasks requested by Management.
- Develop and implement appropriate operating procedures to ensure compliance with the Labour Law
- Ensure compliance with existing laid down financial policies and procedures, identifying & proposing modifications as needed.
- HND/Degree qualification required
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send CVs to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kedari Capital LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Head of Operations at Babban Gona
- Fresh Jobs at African Industries Group
- HR Retail Officer at KC Gaming Networks Limited (Bet9ja)
- General Manager at Ventures Park
- Book Keeper at Nubian Nigeria Limited
- Accountant at HarafBan Group
- Dispatch Riders at a Top Recycling Company
- HR Coordinator at Rosetti Marino Group of Companies