A small but successful Laundry & Dry Cleaners in Lagos requires young, agile individuals who will be in charge of inspecting, sorting, documenting and tagging garments, in order to ensure they are returned to the proper customer. You will be required to identify and separate stained garments.
Location: Nicon Town, Lekki, Ajah
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: To be negotiated at the interview
Job Reference: TMA/05
Work Hours: 8 am – 6 pm
- Tag garments for identification.
- Inspect garments for damage.
- Sort garments as required.
- Keep proper records of garments that comes in and goes out of the factory
- Maintain work area.
- Maintain supply inventory.
- Maintain work area and ensure that adequate supplies are available.
- Know type of tags used to identify garments
- Garments and proper placement.
- Search garments for foreign objects and inspect for stains or damage.
- Follow company policy as to special requests.
- Keep adequate supplies on hand at all times.
- Able to lift and carry garments.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Able to learn, comprehend, and follow basic instructions for marking and tagging.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- OND or equivalent
- Computer literate
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow oral and written directions
- Training shall be given to the right candidate
- Successful candidate shall be on a 1 Month probation period and will be made permanent if found satisfactory
- There might be a need to work extra hours or weekend from time to time
- Team members are all passionate, dedicated and forward thinking. Creativity, people skills, and plenty of enthusiasm are essential.
Method of Application
Send application quoting job reference to firstname.lastname@example.org Application closes 30th April,2014.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.