Jobs In A Manufacturing Conglomerate
Posted on: 8 April, 2014
Deadline: 15 April, 2014
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
Our client, a conglomerate in the manufacturing industry is requesting for qualified and experienced candidates to apply for the following positions.
- B.Pharm, B.Sc (Biological Sciences), M.B.Awill be an added advantage
- A Minimum of 4 years in a Pharmaceutical Industry
- Good Analytical skills
- Excellent Communication skills (fluency in spoken and written English)
- Good Computer skills
- Good Organisational skills
- Great Interpersonal skills
- Person Specifications: Candidate (5) should possess the following:
- Have an Intuitive knowledge about Future products/ Concepts
- Be a good Listener and ability to respond to Results and Consumer Research
- Ability to work well with diverse and multicultural people from different parts of the
- Be a Team Leader and ability to inspire others.
- Must have excellent practical knowledge of Microsoft packages ( excel, powerpoint, word, etc.)
- Should Exhibit Passion and Enthusiasm for the Job.
- Be Energetic and Passionate about the product specialty·
- Be organised and methodical.
- Be able to work well under pressure and multi-task.
- Have Good Presentation Skills.
- Age: Not More than 40 years
go to method of application »
- Candidates must obtain B.Pharm degree or Biological sciences and have at least three (3) years post NYSC experience in Sales and Marketing of Pharmaceutical Products.
- Evidence of having managed accounts from diverse background such as wholesaling, and retail trade.
- Successful candidates must possess good communication skills and must be computer literate.
- The ideal Candidate must have a flair for promoting sales and developing the business.
- Age: 26-35 years
Method of Application
Interested applicants should forward their detailed resume and copies of credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than one (1) week from this publication. Please note only shorllisted candidates will be contacted)
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at an FMCG Company - Mindfield Resources
- SABMiller Plc Recruitment for Maintenance Manager
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Supplier Performance Manager - ATL
- Sales Executives at Erisco Foods Limited
- Job Openings at Femack Food Processing
- Drivers at Erisco Foods Limited
- Senior Accountant at JMG
- Fan Milk Plc Recruitment for Admin Assistant - Technical