Jobs In A Manufacturing Conglomerate
Posted on: 8 April, 2014
Deadline: 15 April, 2014
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our client, a conglomerate in the manufacturing industry is requesting for qualified and experienced candidates to apply for the following positions.
- B.Pharm, B.Sc (Biological Sciences), M.B.Awill be an added advantage
- A Minimum of 4 years in a Pharmaceutical Industry
- Good Analytical skills
- Excellent Communication skills (fluency in spoken and written English)
- Good Computer skills
- Good Organisational skills
- Great Interpersonal skills
- Person Specifications: Candidate (5) should possess the following:
- Have an Intuitive knowledge about Future products/ Concepts
- Be a good Listener and ability to respond to Results and Consumer Research
- Ability to work well with diverse and multicultural people from different parts of the
- Be a Team Leader and ability to inspire others.
- Must have excellent practical knowledge of Microsoft packages ( excel, powerpoint, word, etc.)
- Should Exhibit Passion and Enthusiasm for the Job.
- Be Energetic and Passionate about the product specialty·
- Be organised and methodical.
- Be able to work well under pressure and multi-task.
- Have Good Presentation Skills.
- Age: Not More than 40 years
go to method of application »
- Candidates must obtain B.Pharm degree or Biological sciences and have at least three (3) years post NYSC experience in Sales and Marketing of Pharmaceutical Products.
- Evidence of having managed accounts from diverse background such as wholesaling, and retail trade.
- Successful candidates must possess good communication skills and must be computer literate.
- The ideal Candidate must have a flair for promoting sales and developing the business.
- Age: 26-35 years
Method of Application
Interested applicants should forward their detailed resume and copies of credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than one (1) week from this publication. Please note only shorllisted candidates will be contacted)
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Retail Sales Representatives at Fairy Pasteries
- Personal Driver at Technoglass Industries Limited
- Store Keeper at Emerald Food & Beverages Company Ltd
- Sales Vacancies at CWAY Group
- Accounts Payable Officer at Fan Milk Plc
- Customer Services Manager - West Africa at Reckitt Benckiser
- Jobs at Sumal Foods Limited
- Project Manager at Guinness Nigeria Plc