Jobs In A Manufacturing Conglomerate
Posted on: 8 April, 2014
Deadline: 15 April, 2014
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
Our client, a conglomerate in the manufacturing industry is requesting for qualified and experienced candidates to apply for the following positions.
- B.Pharm, B.Sc (Biological Sciences), M.B.Awill be an added advantage
- A Minimum of 4 years in a Pharmaceutical Industry
- Good Analytical skills
- Excellent Communication skills (fluency in spoken and written English)
- Good Computer skills
- Good Organisational skills
- Great Interpersonal skills
- Person Specifications: Candidate (5) should possess the following:
- Have an Intuitive knowledge about Future products/ Concepts
- Be a good Listener and ability to respond to Results and Consumer Research
- Ability to work well with diverse and multicultural people from different parts of the
- Be a Team Leader and ability to inspire others.
- Must have excellent practical knowledge of Microsoft packages ( excel, powerpoint, word, etc.)
- Should Exhibit Passion and Enthusiasm for the Job.
- Be Energetic and Passionate about the product specialty·
- Be organised and methodical.
- Be able to work well under pressure and multi-task.
- Have Good Presentation Skills.
- Age: Not More than 40 years
go to method of application »
- Candidates must obtain B.Pharm degree or Biological sciences and have at least three (3) years post NYSC experience in Sales and Marketing of Pharmaceutical Products.
- Evidence of having managed accounts from diverse background such as wholesaling, and retail trade.
- Successful candidates must possess good communication skills and must be computer literate.
- The ideal Candidate must have a flair for promoting sales and developing the business.
- Age: 26-35 years
Method of Application
Interested applicants should forward their detailed resume and copies of credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than one (1) week from this publication. Please note only shorllisted candidates will be contacted)
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Engineering Vacancy at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Chief Executive Officers (CEO) at a Leading Indigenous Manufacturer - Execution Edge
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at Sosaco Nigeria Limited (SNL)
- Job Vacancies at a Fast Growing Book Publishing House
- Entry-level Machine Operators at Erisco Foods Limited
- Procurement Manager at Nigeria Machine Tools Limited
- Management Trainee Recruitment at a Leading Food and Beverages Company - Sagemill Investments Limited
- Area Manager, Distributor Management at Guinness Nigeria Plc